The Average Car Sold From Dealership A Is 25700

Alge Help A car that sells gets 1.5% commission for every car that is sold ...?

I have been on both sides of the car counter. Always nest To reduce customer time, you need to calculate how much profit you want and then when asked what the bottom line is ... customers want to pay less and distributors want more profit. Need to earn Selling is the worst! @ #% happens. Look the customer in the eye and tell them that you are going to get better at what you can do. Remember, selling is a tough business. The guy on the street might email for a dollar or two, but how does he handle customers?

That's 1.5% of 22,500. So you convert ٪ to 0.015 decimal and multiply by 22,500 to get your answer 7 337.50.

Let the X Commission equalize.

X = (22,500) 0.015

In fact, it's very simple, what is algae, because it doesn't look like algae normal, it looks like pre-pragmatism.

Great way to explain what I said, friends, congratulations, you got an A to repeat what you said.

Your equation would be 22,500 x 0.015 = X.

The percentage must be converted to decimals so that it becomes 1.5 ٪ 0.015.

Just multiply by two and you get your answer: 7 337.5

, 22,500 divided by 1.5 ٪ = $ 337.50

x * 1.5 ٪ + x = 22,500

Commission = x * 1.5%

x = Auto-cut before adding commission

:)

Alge HELP A car dealer gets 1.5% commission on every car sold ...? ۔

A car dealer receives a 1.5% commission on each vehicle sold. The seller sold the car for 22,500. What is a commission?

Do I have to come up with an equation to find the answer ...? Please help me! :(

I have been on both sides of the car counter. Always nests. To help reduce the time spent with customers, you can calculate how much profit you want to make and then when they ask about profits, for example, customers want to pay less There are and distributors need to do as much as possible. Selling is the worst! # ٪ Happened. Look customers in the eye and tell them they will do their best. Remember, selling is a difficult business. The guy on the street can email a dollar or two, but how does he handle customers?

That's 1.5% of 22,500. So you convert to 0.015 decimal and multiply by 22,500 to get your answer of 33 337.50.

Let X equal the commission.

X = (22,500) 0.015.

In fact, it's very simple, what algae are, because it doesn't look like a normal algae surface, it looks like before.

Great way to express what I said, logo, congratulations, you got an A to repeat what someone said.

The percentage must be converted to a decimal number so that 1.5 becomes 0.0 0.015.

Just multiply both and you'll get your answer: $ 337.5.

Divide $ 22,500 by 1.5 ٪ = $ 337.50.

Alge HELP A car salesman gets 1.5% commission on every car sold ...? 3

A car salesman receives a 1.5% commission on every car sold. The seller sold the car for 22,500. What is a commission?

Do I have to come up with an equation to find the answer ...? Please help me! :(

I was standing on either side of the car counter. Always nest. To help you reduce customer time, you simply calculate how much profit you want, and when they ask about the bottom line, e.g. Consumers want to pay as little as possible and distributors need to pay as much as possible. Sales are the worst! @ #% happens. Look into the eyes of the customer and tell them that you are going to be the best you can be. Remember, selling is a difficult business. The guy on the street can email a dollar or two, but how does he handle customers?

That's 1.5% of $ 22,500. So, you convert% to 0.015 decimal and multiply by 22,500 to get your answer of $ 337.50.

Let X be equal to the commission.

X = (22,500) 0.015

By the way, it's algae because it doesn't look like a normal algae, it looks like a pre-release.

Great way to express what I said, friends, congratulations, you got an A to repeat what someone said.

Percentage needs to be converted to decimal numbers, so 1.5% becomes 0.015

Just multiply both and you get the answer: $ 337.5

,500 22,500 distribution 1.5% = $ 337.50

x * 1.5% + x = 22,500

Commission = x * 1.5%

x = Automatic cut before adding commission

:)