Thanks For The Add

Thanks For The Add

Facebook, why are people still thanking you for your ad? 3

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. But some of my friends from school were always grateful for the inclusion. MDR

update

@ Simon Balance. MDR !!!!!!!! I don't think you understand my question. And that's about 2011.

Why not until ...

I find it really annoying when I see people posting thanks for joining! First of all, it's not hard to click on this confirmation, so why be thankful? Second, most people post to the girls / women they are friends with. Third, I find it useless, as the IC explains. Do you want to know what that means? That means I'm a loser who doesn't know you, I think you are, but I can't break the ice with normal conversation, so I urge you to get my attention. Even though you may have been bitten a thousand times ******* and another random unknown hit will strangle the next person you meet. Guys, this Facebook news is good at first, but the tone is up to your level, I mean, come on, go to a bar or church. Most of these women are friends, husbands, relatives, so why try to get what you will never get?

Why should I answer what you have written?

If you want to talk to her, ask her a question on Facebook.

But truth be told, it is better to talk to him in real life or you will not go far.

I wish you all the best in 2010.

Thanks For The Add