Yes, there is no solution

No never

Or check

Goodbye

Hello / Good Monster Disney Dobry Jandobry

Good evening dubri y kzr dubrivetcover

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

These are the easiest things to ask, if you need more! I am here to help you

My mother is Polish and survived World War II. He left 3 years ago. When we were young, he taught us some Polish! I know all the bad words. He must have used it on me a million times, hahahaha. I'm not a Sunnah, to say the least, hahahaha. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Thank you very much

Or you can always say

Sushi, don't yell. I'm sorry, I don't understand.

I see it helps you! It's not the best spelling, but that's all I can say. I think there are different accents from different parts of Poland. As in the north and south of the United States. To the north are Yugos and Dow South Yale, you know what I mean? My mother is from Molinov, a small agricultural town in Poland. I don't even know if his spelling is correct, but it still sounds :) Caution :)

Thank you in Polish

This page can help you.

Come back:

Do we say thank you in Polish?

Can someone ask me to thank you in Polish? I'm not referring to the original spelling, I just mean pneumatic. Any other help with simple words would be appropriate. I have a simple sentence, but it doesn't help me much, ...

Jaguar

جِنکُوحی

I am polish

The book on Eastern European phrases is very useful. He really helped my friend because he made a list of all the phrases.

For example, help!

My friend is Polish, he told me the following:

Thano Dizikoje Jenkoi

Thanks Zizki Jenky

please

Sorry / sorry przepraszam pasheprasham

No never

Or check chesh

Goodbye Woodenia Davidzania

Hello / Goodbye Disney Dobry Jandobry

Good Evening Dobri Weekser Dobrivetcover

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

In Polish it is called: dziekuje

Dz sounds in English

Both have tails, which means they sound like e + w (the rulers raise their voices when you turn through them).

You sound in English as it is cast

j is the English sound e.

In general, you think of it as Yukio

Useful :)

Kweeyah ... or srt talented and I don't know how to spell!

dziekuje

oj of djenkooye.

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

Are you thankful in Polish? ^

Can someone ask me in Polish to thank you? I don't mean the original spelling, it's just a pneumatic word. Any other help with simple words would be appropriate. I have a book of simple sentences, but it doesn't help me with words ...!

Thank you very much

Thano Dizikoje Jenkoi

Thanks Zizki Jenky

please

Yes it doesn't matter

No never

Or check

Goodbye Woodzinia Davidznia

Hello / Good Monster Disney Dobry Jandobry

Good evening

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

My mother is Polish and survived World War II. Moved 3 years ago. When we were young, he taught us some Polish! I know all the bad words. He must have used it on me a million times, hahahaha. I'm not a Sunnah, to say the least, hahahaha. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Thank you very much

Or you can always say

Sushi, don't be sorry, I don't understand.

I see it helps you! It's not the best spell like that, but that's all I can say. I think there are different accents from different parts of Poland. As in the north and south of the United States. To the north are Yugos and Dow South Yale, you know what I mean? My mother is from Molinov, a small agricultural town in Poland. I don't even know if his spelling is correct, but it still sounds :) Caution :)

This page can help you.

Come back:

Can someone ask me to thank you in Polish? I don't mean the original spelling, it's just a pneumatic word. Any other help with simple words would be appropriate. I have a simple sentence book, but it doesn't help me much, ...

Jaguar

جِنکُوحی

I am polish

The book on Eastern European phrases is very useful. He really helped my friend because he made a list of all the phrases.

Help for example!

Thano Zizkoje Jenkoi

Thanks Zizki Jenky

please

No never

Or check

Hi

Good evening

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

Dz sounds in English

Both have tails, which means they sound like e + w (the rulers raise their voices when you turn it).

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

Thano Zizkoje Jenkoi

Thanks Zizki Jenky

Kindly

Yes it doesn't matter

No never

Or check

Hello / Goodbye Disney Dobry Jandobry

Good Evening Dobri Weekser Dobrivetcover

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

My mother is Polish and survived World War II. He left 3 years ago. When we were young, he taught us some Polish! I know all the bad words. He must have used it on me a million times, hahahaha. I'm not a Sunnah, to say the least, hahahaha. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Thank you very much

Or you can always say

Sushi, don't yell. I'm sorry, I don't understand.

I see it helps you! It's not the best spell like that, but that's all I can say. I think there are different accents from different parts of Poland. As in the north and south of the United States. To the north are Yugos and Dow South Yale, you know what I mean? My mother is from Molinov, a small agricultural town in Poland. I don't even know if his spelling is correct, but it still looks like that :)

This page can help you.

Come back:

Can someone ask me to thank you in Polish? I don't mean the original spelling, it's just a pneumatic word. Any other help with simple words would be appropriate. I have a simple sentence, but it doesn't help me much, ...

Thano Dizikoje Jenkoi

Thanks Zizki Jenky

please

No never

Or check

Hello / Good Monster Disney Dobry Jandobri

Good evening dubri y kzr dubrivetcover

Good Ht Donoc Dobranotts

Thank You In Polish

Thank You In Polish

Dz sounds in English

Both have tails, which means they sound like e + w (the rulers raise their voices when you open it).

Thank You In Polish