Testing Testing 1 2 3

Testing Testing 1 2 3

If you are not a player / musician, why is it insulting to say: 1, 2, 3 while checking mic? 3

update

I'm the host of sw one ht and when we balanced it with sw they asked me to try the micropen. I naturally said test: 1, 2, 3 and the one behind said: Don't say that! Don't say anything else!

Hahaha and the real reason I ask this is because I saw Rent's song a few hours ago and he said 1, 2, 3 in the Maureen Juan test and Mark didn't say anything else!

It's not as aggressive as it sounds. Sometimes it takes a few changes to get a full mic balance ... and that's a lot of test 123: for tracks. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. If you have to do this in front of everyone, you can do with it ... Try this variable:

Mike is checking 123 ... have you seen Mike?

Try checking your cell phone.

Check check ... visamastercard

Can you hear me now ... can you hear me, can you hear me?

There are more variations ... and we use them all ...

Test Test 1 2 3

WWE is a great thing ... it has always been that way. It's just a job. The Undertaker wasn't really a man, Kane didn't really catch fire and the table wasn't that good. Did you know that this is not just an extension of WWE fantasy? If you are a fan then watch and enjoy ... stop looking for things to complain about.

Testing Testing 1 2 3

Testing Testing 1 2 3

It's not annoying because it's annoying to hear. I doubt that singing anywhere is as boring as listening to the stereotypes of auditions that everyone uses. This is even more meaningful for those who really want to sing for the audition, because they can sing as loud as they want or as low as they can. As I said, it's boring to hear: p

It's not very aggressive, just a joke because it's better to say (everyone does), sing or speak, can you hear me there, Fred?

I did it once for the airfly effect (stop?), If you like it here.

The singer said, "And I thank you all for not joining the band or the audio team, so make it one."

My story is that being compels you to do the things that make you great.

This is not at all offensive.

Except when you're not in a band (if that's what you mean) or with a sound engineer.

So you don't have to do anything there. This will happen when a random person speaks through our microphone.

Testing Testing 1 2 3