Definition of Tertiary:
It ranks third in terms of meaning. Also look at the secondary, primary and service sectors.
All three in order or level.
(Organic compound) which has a working group on carbon atom which is connected to three other carbon atoms.
The third period or rock system that was accumulated during that time.
Indicates or identifies the first period of the Cenozoic Era between the Cretaceous and Quaternary periods, and includes the Paleogenic and Neogenic subperiods.
Hire workers in some Christian monastic organizations.
Synonyms of Tertiary
Feathers, Solar spectrum, Metamer, Demitint, Complementary color, Third, Halftone, Chromatic circle, Covert, Color triangle, Hackle, Color spectrum, Full color, Color mixture curve, Maxwell triangle, Chromatic spectrum, Munsell scale, Secondary, Monochrome, Fundamental colors, Primary, Chromaticity diagram, Feather, Half tint, Spectrum, Color index, Spectral color, Mail, Secondary color, Pure color, Primary color, Color cycle, Spectrum color, Color system, Plumage, Color solid, Color circle, Speculum, Hue cycle, Tertiary color
How to use Tertiary in a sentence?
- Some people use one, two and three words when they write or say multiple things. Others like to use primary, secondary and sequential words.
- The extinction of the dinosaurs marked the boundary between the Cretaceous and Tertiary periods.
- Stage of tertiary disease.
- When a hydroxyl group is attached to a carbon atom, which is then attached to three other carbon atoms, the resulting alcohol becomes a third alcohol.
- Healthcare providers track their patient's insurance profiles through the primary provider, with Tertiary Coverage being the third provider for patients, after the primary and secondary providers.
- The third goal is to establish a colony on Mars even after landing and still use the equipment to search for a lonely planet.
- Third Franciscan.
Meaning of Tertiary & Tertiary Definition