Tequila With Worm Brand

Tequila With Worm Brand

Which spike and what are the bugs in it?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

My friend bought a pair in Mexico called Dos Gasanos which translates into two verses in English. This was the most disgusting taste I had ever had and of course there were two bugs in the bottle. Insects are larvae of larvae that feed on the front.

Once, after a long stay at the bar, I persuaded a friend to eat a worm. He did and I recorded it. this is awesome.

Alcohol with worms

Tequila With Worm Brand

Tequila With Worm Brand

Wine knot

Wine history:

Restoration

Another interesting flaw is the urban legend associated with insects. The myth of the never-ending bottle is old and tired. This has been revealed by television experts in newspapers, magazines and on the Internet for many years. Yes, it is true that some American bottlers put you in their bottles to impress the company and increase sales, but it was a marketing strategy developed in the 1940s, not a Mexican tradition.

If you are looking for a bottle of worms, don't look for a bottle of wine, only mescal brings worms. Mezcal is not only an alcoholic, he can't even eat. The tequila is made exclusively of blue lead, while the mescal can be lifted from the blue ledge, as well as other maggi species living in the region.

The Mexican regulatory authority NOM prohibits the inclusion of insects or larvae in alcohol because the use of insects or larvae is exclusively for mezcal. It seems to be the custom for many people to grab the first mescaline or eat the worms from under the bottle. When you drink a bottle of mesquite, you actually have the larvae of one of the two butterflies that live on the maggie plant in your bottle. It is a butterfly moth that feeds on the abducted plant from which the mescal comes. There are two types of insects found in Meskas: red insects, red insects are considered "superior because they live in the roots and heart of the maggie" and less valuable, or golden, golden insects that live in the leaves. . Check the colors to find out which bugs are in your bottle. The red worm faded on the metal and the gold turned gray. When searching for mescaline, you can also find a mescaline bottle with a small bag of muddy salt and pepper powder. Remember that premium mescalines usually do not contain worms in the bottle.

Would you like to know if you should eat worms in mesquite? Yes, it is well-soaked and pesticide-free, as the insects are usually used only in mescal, cooked and soaked in alcohol for a year. In addition to its use in Mexico, maggi worms are considered a delicacy in Mexico. Larvae are usually eaten as food. They are found on the menus of some restaurants and are sold at Zack Market. Insects are harmless to eat and some traditions believe that they are beneficial to the mind and inhibit the powers of the musculoskeletal system.

What helps, for example? Ok me

میسکل

It's a mezzanine and you can see on the right that you threw the bottle and you can see the bugs so it's easy to find.

Mezkal.

Never, ever

Missile

It will be mezcal, eewww

Tequila With Worm Brand