Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

In what order are Tequila, wine, lemons and salt made?

Drink salt while licking your wrist.

Order Salt Tequila St. Lime

Salt, wine, lemon. You can make it interesting by licking someone's salt, popping M and then squeezing lemons out of someone's mouth: In some places, the edges of MK make M salty.

Hand licking, salt licking, salt licking, appetizing wine, and if you can't drink it, use lemon or lime flavor.

no!!! Salt, wine and then Lima !!

Lick, (Salt in hand) Stomach (Fast St.) (Enjoy with lemons)

Training wheels for ****** !!!! Pour the wine into a glass and drink it now !!! (Jose Curio is not a real alcoholic)

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Lick salt, drink lime ... always lick drinks

Lemon wine

Personally, I don't make salt or lime, but lime is salt.

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Salt when licking dolls.

Order Wine St. Lime Cell

Salt, wine, lemon. You can make it interesting by licking someone's salt, popping the M, and then squeezing the lemons out of your mouth: in some places, the edges of the M make the M salty.

Lick, (put salt in hand) shake (quickly grind tooth) (take lemons and enjoy)

Personally, I make lemons, not salt or lemons

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila, tequila, lemons and salt are made in what order? ۔

Salt, tequila, lemons. You can make it even more interesting by licking someone's salt, throwing out the M, and then squeezing the lemons out of someone's mouth: In some places, the edges of the M make the sparkle salty.

Hand lick, salt lick, salt lick, crazy tequila, and if you can't drink it, use lemon or lime to taste.

Lick, shake (put salt in hand) shake (cook toothpaste quickly) (take lemons and enjoy)

Training Wheels ****** !!!! Put tequila in a glass and drink immediately !!! (Jose Curio is not a real spittle)

Lick salt, get lime ... always lick drinks.

Personally, I don't make salt or lemons, I make lemon salt.

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila, tequila, lemons and salt are made in what order? 3

Order of salt from St. Lime Tequila

Salt, wine, lemons. You can make it interesting by licking someone's salt, extracting M, and then extracting lemons from someone's mouth. In some places.

Hand lick, salt lick, salt lick, sliced ​​tequila, and if you can't drink, use lemon or lime to taste.

Licking, (putting salt in hand) shaking (quick tooth picking) (tasting with lemons)

Tequila Shot Order

Tequila Shot Order

Training wheels for ****** !!!! Pour the wine into a glass and drink immediately !!! (Jose Cuervo is not real wine)

Lick the salt, drink the lemons ... always lick

Personally, I don't make salt or lemons, but I do make lemon salt.

Tequila Shot Order