Temporary Restraining Order

Temporary Restraining Order,

Temporary Restraining Order Definition:

1. Temporary Restraining Order means, There is an order from the judge that certain actions should be banned until a full action has been taken. Short life in general is often called LOCATION.

Literal Meanings of Temporary Restraining Order

Temporary:

Meanings of Temporary:
  1. On a fixed-term contract, the employee, usually an office worker, is looking for work through an agency.

2. It only lasts for a limited time and is not permanent.

Sentences of Temporary
  1. Companies use temporary workers or subcontractors to gain flexibility

2. Temporary employment

Synonyms of Temporary

short-term, non-permanent, interim

Restraining:

Meanings of Restraining:
  1. It was to control someone or to stop something.

Order:

Meanings of Order:
  1. Give instructions or instructions that you are authorized to do something.

2. Order (something) to be made, provided or presented.

3. Arrange (something) accordingly.

4. Arranging or arranging people or things in relation to each other in a particular order, pattern or method.

5. Government orders, instructions or directives.

6. A particular social, political or economic system.

7. Association of monks, priests, nuns, etc., who live according to certain religious and social principles and disciplines, and at least some of its members have made vows. A society of knights bound by common rules and with military prowess and monastic character. An institution set up by the king to do so awards them one or more merit-based awards. Masonic Order of Honor or Merit or a member of a similar fraternal organization.

8. The quality, nature or meaning of something.

9. Central classification categories below class and above family.

Sentences of Order
  1. He told me to go

2. My friend booked his ticket last week

3. All entries are sorted by date

4. I sorted it alphabetically

5. I will not accept requests for easy moderators

6. If only the farmers stood up against the order

7. Franciscan order

8. With so much musical ability, Van Carjan will become a phenomenon at any age

9. Find out for yourself the differences between the orders of Corinth, Ionic and Dork.

10. Drilling work

11. Transcending second order identification data to trans-transfer equations is very complex.

Synonyms of Order

straighten out, require, write off for, subclass, give the order to, scale, direction, regulate, genre, send away for, style, tell, class, direct, command, instruction, disposition, system, breed, class system, series, sequence, community, directive, organize, brotherhood, charge, enjoin, kind, place an order for