Definition of Temporally:
With regard to time.
In a way that relates to worldly as opposed to spiritual affairs.
In a certain order, with regards to time. The term describes how things are related to each other in terms of time. I thought the two events that I wanted to attend were at the same time, but I later found out they were temporally arranged, which meant that I could attend one and then the other without missing anything..
How to use Temporally in a sentence?
- You may need to put a project on hold temporally until your company has adequate means to start it up again.
- The Pope claimed not only to be our spiritual head, but also temporally to have preeminence.
- The organization of the processes was temporally planned and executed which reaped dividends for the departmental production this new year.
- I wa glad that the bands were ordered temporally and I would be able to see both of them without any problems at all.
- Habitat quality can vary temporally.
Meaning of Temporally & Temporally Definition