Telhado De Varanda

Telhado De Varanda

What is the maximum distance between the columns to the porch roof?

When providing any type of coverage, you need to determine the following criteria: 1. What type of tile is used. Second quality material used for construction. You were interviewed or mastered the structure you have: You swore to choose ceramic tiles for the measurements: Declaration on a 12 cm height and 6 cm thick rod Is done, between the ummah column and the support, the maximum beam is 2.50 meters. Used 16 cm thick 6 cm spacing between posts with a maximum spacing between 3.00 m, 20 cm high beam and 6 cm thick columns with the help of columns. The board is 30 cm high and 6 cm thick. There will be a gap between the columns supported by at least 5 cm. Axis to axis (axis = center of the kibro) Set a distance of 6.0 cm x 5.0 cm or, depending on the size of the tile, use the distance between the slots, which must be repeated by an experienced person. To reach the face (slate), usually between 30cm and 34cm. When they are made with a metal structure, they should be made as trusses depending on the thickness of the two clips, and / or a descending truss, which may vary in individuality. But if you have a simple balcony, you can use a 4 inch profile with a spacing of 3.5 meters which will give good results. The balcony is usually 2 meters long because it supports a spacing or rafter of 2 © or more, it is necessary to place a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long. With these steps I will run across the ocean, turn (slip) and leak.

my friend...

Simple holes in an engineer, even architects do not study the structure of itching ...

It all depends ...

Itchy floor or metal?

what's that?

Will there be an amendment?

Which tile are you using?

Is bothering ...

Anyway my friend is looking for a professional to avoid headaches

Be careful like a carpenter

Get old references ...

Since it was blazing after a while, but I didn't start, it looks fine

Telhado De Varanda

Telhado De Varanda

What is the maximum distance between the columns from the porch roof? ۔

They are building a front porch which is 7 meters in front of it, there are 4 pillars interfering in the 3 meter driveway so I wonder if it is possible to have 3 inches plus 3.5 inches between them to make the meter?

When providing any type of coverage, you need to determine the following criteria: 1. What type of tile you will use. The second quality material used for the structure. Are you a respondent or a domain? Column spaces with a maximum of 2.50 m are used for heights of 16 cm and thickness of 6 cm, with the help of a vertical column spacing between columns of maximum 3.00 m, 20 cm. A post used for the height and distance of 6 cm thick, the maximum fit between the pillars is 4.00 meters, the board is 30 cm high and 6 cm thick. So that there is at least 5 cm between the pillars. Use a distance of 6 cm x 5.0 cm from axis to axis (axis = middle of the cabro) or the distance between the slates depending on the size of the tile, which should be repeated by an experienced person (facing the neck). To slate), usually between 30 cm and 34 cm. When made with metal structures, it should be done as trusses, depending on the thickness of the two profiles, and / or non-deliverable trusses, which may vary indefinitely. But if you have a simple balcony, you can use a 4-inch profile that will give you good results. The length of the balcony is usually 2 meters because 2 or more spans or rafters support, keep the spans large but the beams should be placed between the pillars and the walls (Tuesday plaque). In the latter case, the process moves on the rocks, twists (pulls down) and gives way.

my friend ...

Simple holes in an engineer, even architects will not study open structures.

It all depends ...

From barn or metal?

what's this?

Will there be an amendment?

Which tile are you using?

The torment happens ...

Anyway, my friend is looking for a professional so that the peppers don't hurt.

Be careful like a carpenter

Get old references ...

Since it erupted after a while, but I didn't start, it looks perfect.

Telhado De Varanda

Telhado De Varanda

What is the maximum distance between columns from the porch roof? 3

They built a front porch which is 7m in front of it, there are 4 pillars interfering in the driveway 3m so I wonder if it is possible to have 3.5 columns of 3 columns to make m between them?

When providing any type of coverage, you need to determine the following criteria: 1. What type of tile will you use. Second quality material used for construction. Are you a respondent or do you have a domain that has an etheric structure: you must choose real ceramic tile following these criteria: 12 cm high and 6 cm thick which is defined in blocks which There are columns facing the space. Maximum 2.50 m without beam support posts 16 cm high x 6 cm thick are used which are supported by vertical spacing between the opening posts with a maximum of one distance posts, maximum 4.00 m. M such a high plaque is 30 cm and 6 cm thick, with a minimum spacing of 5 cm between the 5 cm posts supported on the support posts. Use 6 cm x 5.0 cm at a distance of 50 cm between the axis and the axis between the books (axis = the middle part of the book) or the distance between the slates, depending on the size of the tile, which an experienced Person (confronting Garga to catch him). Tears), usually between 30 cm and 34 cm. When made with a metal structure, it should be done as a grid depending on the thickness of the two profiles, and / or a non-descending grid that can vary indefinitely. But if you have a simple balcony, you can use a 4 inch profile with a distance of 3.5 meters which will give good results. The balcony usually has a space 2m long because © © or more supports the span or rafter, prevents the span from getting bigger but the beam must be placed between one of the pillars and the walls (Tuesday board). ۔ In the latter case, the process moves on top of the rocks, bending (spreading down) and giving way.

Telhado De Varanda