Using the induction hob
- Turn on the wall hob (you may need to flip a boost switch to do this too).
- Place the induction hob on the hob you want to use.
- Press and hold your finger on the device’s power button.
- Start cooking by selecting the probe associated with the desired ring.
Boiler timer (linked to a cooking zone) You can assign the countdown to a cooking zone so that the cooking zone switches off automatically at the end of the countdown. o Press the ON / OFF button to switch on the hob.
Error code F1 indicates that the performance is too low due to incorrect cookware or an empty pan. Error code F indicates that there are no tools nearby or that the tool is not suitable.The question is also what Lo means by induction peak.Contact center. First use / after a power failure. As soon as the hob is connected to the mains, the control panel is locked (Lo appears on the display). To unlock the control panel, press the Double / Triple Zone and Cooking buttons at the same time. The display It goes out and the hob can be used.
When a cooking zone is still hot, the letter H is displayed to indicate that it is still very hot and changes to h as it cools. The H symbols flash on the display when the hob is connected and switched on for the first time.
Using the induction hob
How to use an induction hob
- Try the following to unlock the door:
- Connect power to the zone for 30 seconds. Reconnect the power and see if the door unlocks.
- If the door does not unlock and there is no food in the oven, clean the oven for 12 hours. Wait about 30 minutes for the oven to cool down and then try to unlock the door.
Operating instructions Miele hob
Find the button with a pointer icon, press it and release it. Then use the + or button to set the hour. After setting the clock to show the time, release the buttons and the pan icon will appear on the screen. The oven is now ready to start cooking.
Open the door and switch on the device with the ON / OFF button (1). The salt and rinse aid indicator lights can light up in setting mode. A setting must be selected within 60 seconds of turning on the device.
The hob switches off automatically during cooking.
L means lock, the hob had to be unlocked. I am not convinced that you are a Miele technician.
Press the ON / OFF icon for a few seconds to turn the oven on. Now two zeros light up, one for the upper plate and one for the lower plate. The oven switches off after about 30 seconds of inactivity. Adjust the effect by pressing the + and - symbols on the respective disc.
SCHOTT CERAN® and gas: cooking like a pro.