Teeth Shifting After Extraction

Does a tooth move after tooth extraction?

Teeth tend to move forward, but stains can actually move backwards once the stereotype is removed. I would say I see it in upper gear rather than lower gear.

Je ne suis pas trop sr moi-même (unique hooty skill), vus extrayez un molaire se zyada vu, voter y réagit peut-retre au changement soudain et essaye de s'adapter ce qui était nor ma ment un peu. Come on, not to mention the need to spread your teeth more.

Yes, teeth move when the molar is removed. It may be necessary to go to the dentist and be replaced by a maintainer or bridge.

If you change your face, you can become a politician ... they always talk out of the corner of their mouth.

Do teeth move after tooth extraction? ۔

If the extracted tooth is the posterior molar, is it possible for the other teeth to fall out or just shift to fill the space between the two teeth?

Teeth tend to move forward in the mouth, but it is possible for the beard to fall back when the stain is removed. I would say I see it more in upper gear than in lower gear.

If you do not have a mom-mum (uniquely in haute couture), you will be able to add a molaire, you will be able to change it and change the soup and make the adapter which is normal. Come on, ball. Not to mention the need to pull your teeth more.

Yes, teeth move when the molars are removed. It may be necessary to go to the dentist and get a retainer or replace it with a bridge.

If you change your face, you can become a politician ... They always speak from the corner of their mouth.