Technical support

Technical support,

Definition of Technical support:

1. Friendly support for people with technical issues with electronic devices. The technical support team consists of people who know the advantages and disadvantages of the device. Knowing this, they can solve most of the problems that the user may face. Information about accessing technical support is usually contained in the hardware that came with the device. Technical support can be provided by phone, email or live chat interface.

2. Services provided by hardware or software companies that provide help and advice to registered users about their products.

How to use Technical support in a sentence?

1. I had to call technical support because I was having trouble with my computer and I really needed help.
  2. Our company recently opened a new technical support department to lighten the call load on our existing customer service and provide effective support to our customers.
  3. Software vendors usually offer technical support and bug fixes for a limited time.
  4. To provide technical support to customers, the company must employ and equip a new team of customer support experts.

Meaning of Technical support & Technical support Definition