Tax Opinion Insurance

Tax Opinion Insurance,

What is The Meaning of Tax Opinion Insurance?

• Tax Opinion Insurance means: An insurance policy designed to cover the costs incurred by an insured person for a given tax term that has been successfully challenged by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Such disputes may result in the payment of additional taxes, interest, penalties and defense costs. For example, if a company includes a significant deduction in a tax return for something that is legal, it may consider obtaining tax-related insurance, but may be considered objectionable by the IRS. And in the end it is rejected. In this case, the tax return insurance will cover the costs associated with the corporate tax situation, in addition to the additional taxes it must pay.

Literal Meanings of Tax Opinion Insurance

Tax:

Meanings of Tax:
  1. Tax (someone or something)

2. Create requirements (someone's strength or resources)

3. Face guilt or guilt.

4. Investigation and evaluation (case cost)

5. Mandatory contribution to government revenue, which is levied by the government on employee income and company profits, or includes the cost of certain goods, services and transactions.

6. Strict restrictions or demands.

Sentences of Tax
  1. Hardware and software are taxed at 7.5%

2. He knew that the next test would use all his strength

3. Why are you accusing me of this meaningless accusation?

4. Agents who charge tax rates

5. Higher taxes will reduce consumer spending

6. Heavy tax on reader's attention

Synonyms of Tax

load, exact a tax on, tithe, weight, toll, put a strain on, burden, excise, levy, blame, call to account, tariff, demand, confront, charge, encumbrance, strain, censure, contribution, duty, stretch

Opinion:

Meanings of Opinion:
  1. Opinions or decisions about something that are not based on facts or knowledge.

Sentences of Opinion
  1. I am writing to express my opinion on a matter of great concern.

Synonyms of Opinion

attitude, outlook, slant, school of thought, belief, side, position, thoughts, judgement, stance, angle, viewpoint, point of view, standpoint, perspective, mind, view, way of thinking, thinking, thought

Insurance:

Meanings of Insurance:
  1. An exercise or arrangement under which a company or government agency guarantees compensation for a particular loss, injury, illness or death in exchange for a premium.

Sentences of Insurance
  1. Maintaining a high standard of personal conduct is an excellent guarantee against personal problems.

Synonyms of Insurance

safety measure, precaution, surety, safeguard, financial protection, security, cover, provision, defence, shelter, immunity, preventive measure, indemnification, indemnity, protection

Tax Opinion Insurance,

Tax Opinion Insurance means,

Tax Opinion Insurance means: An insurance policy designed to cover expenses incurred by a policyholder's specific tax position that has been successfully challenged by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). These challenges can include paying extra taxes, interest, penalties and defense costs. For example, a company may consider obtaining tax insurance if its tax return includes a significant deduction for something that is legal but objectionable, which may ultimately be rejected by the IRS. Is. In this case, the tax advisory insurance will cover the costs associated with the corporate tax situation, excluding additional taxes.

Literal Meanings of Tax Opinion Insurance

Tax:

Meanings of Tax:
  1. A mandatory contribution to government revenue, which is taxed by the government on workers' income and company profits, or an increase in the value of certain goods, services and transactions.

2. Tax (on something or something).

3. Make big demands on (someone's power or resources).

4. Facing (someone) guilt or evil.

5. Testing and review (case costs)

Sentences of Tax
  1. Overload the reader's attention.

2. Income is taxed at the highest rate.

3. He knows that in the next test he must have his full strength.

4. The clerk collects the bill.

Synonyms of Tax

prosecute, assessment, push, customs, denounce, levy a tax on, assess, care, weigh down, try, point the finger at, sap, mulct, enervate, fatigue, push too far, make demands on, drain, tire, demand a tax on, empty, impose a toll on, stress, condemn, cess, arraign, fee, wear out, weigh heavily on

Opinion:

Meanings of Opinion:
  1. An opinion or decision about something that is not necessarily based on facts or knowledge.

2. Expert opinion on technical issues

Sentences of Opinion
  1. What is right in my opinion?

2. When in doubt, ask for a second opinion.

Synonyms of Opinion

for my money, reflections, contention, dogma, idea, tenet, sentiment, in my estimation, estimation, speculation, in my view, notion, in my book, personally, conception, conclusion, feeling, if you ask me, to my mind, thesis, hypothesis, persuasion, verdict, as I see it, assumption, thought(s), theory, impression, in my judgement

Insurance:

Meanings of Insurance:
  1. An agreement in which a company or state guarantees compensation for certain losses, injuries, illnesses or deaths in exchange for a premium.

Sentences of Insurance
  1. Many new borrowers buy unemployment insurance or health insurance.

2. Jacket hanging on the back of the chair, protected against air conditioning.

Synonyms of Insurance

backstop, (financial) protection, warranty, guarantee, assurance