Tax home

Tax home,

Definition of Tax home:

1. Taxpayers domicile.

2. A taxpayer’s tax home refers to the geographical region where s/he earns the majority of his or her income, regardless of his or her permanent residence. While a permanent residence is the mailing address of an individual, the tax home is the location used to determine where a taxpayer has deductible travel expenses.

3. A tax home is the general locality of an individual's primary place of work. It is the city or general vicinity where his or her primary place of business or employment is located, regardless of the location of the individual's residence. An individual’s tax home has an effect on his/her tax deductions for business travel.

How to use Tax home in a sentence?

1. Tax home is determined as the place a taxpayer spends most of their time.
  2. A tax home is the general locality of an individual's primary place of work.
  3. The location of a person's tax home has an impact on their tax deductions for qualified business travel.

Meaning of Tax home & Tax home Definition

Tax Home,

What is The Meaning of Tax Home?

1. Tax Home means: Permanent employment for taxpayers or where taxpayers have a family home.

Literal Meanings of Tax Home

Tax:

Meanings of Tax:
  1. Mandatory contribution by the government to government revenue collected on workers' income and company profits, or increase in the value of certain goods, services and transactions.

2. Strict restrictions or demands.

3. Tax collection (on something else)

4. Create requirements (a person's strength or resources)

5. Facing someone's fault or crime.

6. Investigation and evaluation (case cost)

Sentences of Tax
  1. Higher taxes will reduce consumer spending

2. Heavy tax on reader's attention

3. Hardware and software are subject to 7.5% tax

4. He knew that the next test would force all his strength

5. Why are you accusing me of this meaningless accusation?

6. Agents who charge tax rates

Synonyms of Tax

tribute, impose a toll on, demand, weigh down, load, put a strain on, confront, strain, fee, assessment, stress, exact a tax on, duty, stretch, tithe, denounce, contribution, demand a tax on, censure, condemn, weigh heavily on, weight, imposition, drain, levy a tax on, accuse, impost, levy, charge duty on

Home:

Meanings of Home:
  1. Your permanent place of residence, especially as a family member or household.

2. Facilities for people who need professional care or supervision.

3. A goal or a complete stop (in sports).

4. About where we live.

5. (From sports) played on the team court or court

6. Refers to the organization's administrative center.

7. Where or where we live.

8. (An animal) easily returns to its territory after leaving it.

9. Move or aim (target or target) with high precision.

Sentences of Home
  1. I left home and went to college when I was 19 years old

2. Shelter

3. I have four fences from the house

4. I don't have your personal address

5. His first home game of the season

6. The company moved its headquarters

7. When you came home last night

8. A dozen gases have returned to their summer nesting sites

9. More than 100 missiles were fired, highlighting the radar emission

Synonyms of Home

underline, institution, convalescent home, concentrate on, highlight, rest home, accommodation, centre on, children's home, focus attention on, place of residence, pinpoint, a roof over one's head, focus on, residential home, fix on, zero in on, aim at, nursing home, property, retirement home, spotlight, old people's home