Tax expenditure

Tax expenditure,

Definition of Tax expenditure:

1. Under the provisions of the tax laws, the government is exempt from taxes which are (1) tax expense, taxable profit or exemption from investment, waiver or exemption, (2) tax liability or (3) tax rates. giving priority.

How to use Tax expenditure in a sentence?

1. Every time my income increases, my tax expenses increase because I am not eligible for any deductions.
  2. You should always talk to your accountant about whether there are ways to increase the tax burden.
  3. You should try to find ways to use a business that is positive about the tax costs you may receive.

Meaning of Tax expenditure & Tax expenditure Definition

Tax Expenditure,

Tax Expenditure means,

The definition of Tax Expenditure is: The term refers to special preferences that are regulated in tax laws that deviate from the general tax structure and are intended to support certain sectors, activities or categories of taxpayers.

Literal Meanings of Tax Expenditure

Tax:

Meanings of Tax:
  1. A mandatory contribution to government revenue, which is taxed by the government on workers' income and company profits, or an increase in the value of certain goods, services and transactions.

2. Strict restrictions or demands.

3. Tax (on something or something).

4. Make big demands on (someone's power or resources).

5. Facing (someone) guilt or evil.

6. Testing and review (case costs)

Sentences of Tax
  1. Higher taxes will reduce consumer spending.

2. Overload the reader's attention.

3. Income is taxed at the highest rate.

4. He knows that in the next test he must have his full strength.

5. Why are you blaming me for these baseless allegations?

6. The clerk collects the bill.

Synonyms of Tax

stretch, tire, censure, toll, call to account, weight, mulct, push too far, excise, levy, weigh down, fatigue, charge, levy a tax on, pressure, sap, demand a tax on, fee, point the finger at, customs, denounce, weary, exact a tax on, dues

Expenditure:

Meanings of Expenditure:
  1. The process of spending money

Sentences of Expenditure
  1. Spend tax money

Synonyms of Expenditure

wasting, disbursement, paying out, dissipating, waste, outlay, squandering, lavishing, spending, frittering (away), dissipation, doling out