Tatuagem Desbotada

Tatuagem Desbotada

Instant !!! Unlimited tattoos !!!!!?

Look at something that is usually preceded by a tattoo, a plastic film

I don't know how long a tattoo artist will use plastic, but the ideal is durable.

4 runs after getting tattoo. After 4, running the race is just cleaning up, well, with the dust.

This bipentol powder is an excellent tattoo lotion.

In the early days there was no barrier, for fear of escaping the water which was not local and now after being shot he will not be able to fall like a cone, otherwise, he will not be able to take the fish even from the flaws.

Even though it happened to me, I did it in the studio and I didn't do it or recover from it, but every time I get worse, three times, in 15 days. I work again at 15 intervals, and it's not good, they're great now, but I changed because of the tattoo artist.

kiss

Snow or bark ...

When it comes to tattoo touch ups, at least for your skin again, again it says it's okay but looks sensitive .... DPS touch ups, if you trust P / E So, get rid of all the worries. 2 Wash with radon method or method..you should wash in cold, neutral water ... DPS ... dry during skin attack and equal to po (bipentol) ... remember. ..So, she is PP / shiny in the tattoo (I used to heal or tattoo too much in Pooja ... DPS, Emla with PVC film (paper film). (Using this dressing change, you Changed from 8 to 8 runs ... from 3 ƒÂ¡ 5 days.

Fill the plastic, use more days ...

Obs .... always, after getting a tattoo, we have to use poo + plastic .... it doesn't need to put BM on the skin, and that. Very thin shells penetrate into the shape, almost unusable ... if not used, as the shells become thin, such lion waves are not your business .... they disappear, do not go into exile There are, even dry ones .... in the end. ... Created with Color

As a logo, you did not, after the procedure, now starting with the treatment, but as soon as, they stopped us 6 days, a plastic Agora, a Pokینmon of Po .. .

Remember TBMQQ3, freshly tattooed with a little gray paint (with air exposure) ... total cast 8 15 days. .. Your real color tattoo (which he will do) you will know when his stain is BM, then you are clean in 15 minutes ... and never give up like a cone .. .. In many CACs they threaten to come out, but come back, be strong again or lubricate p / skin .: D

Hope to help you ....: s

Look where you will see before complications arise.

A simple cone, and ah clears it up a bit or gives it to me. No more bragging

That shouldn't happen. Is this the level of ink you are using or good?

In this case, do not use the logo on the first day, keep it or do not use it for a week.

Maybe i am too Hard sword

Tatuagem Desbotada

Tatuagem Desbotada

fast!!! Unlimited tattoos !!!!! ۔

Logo, I got my tattoo when I was 3 years old and I needed to get it corrected. And for the first 3 days I recommend using n recommend £ or a, then I use Bepantol poa, .... temporarily or a little bit of paint is forbidden, and I think it's cracked and I will leave Umas Casquinhas, much older than him, what will not be the result ??? Correcting smallpox for this.

Look at something that usually does before a tattoo, a plastic film.

I don't know how long a tattoo artist will use plastic, but the ideal is durable.

4 runs after getting tattoo. After 4, running is just cleaning, well, dust.

This bipentol powder is an excellent tattoo lotion.

No prohibition, in the early days we were afraid to avoid water that was not local and now that it has been removed it is not considered a cone, it means fake with flaws.

Even though it happened to me, I did it until I did it or did it again, but every time I went bad it was done again, three times, 15 in 15 days. Break, and I don't like it, it's great now, but I changed as a tattoo artist.

kiss

Snow or bark ...

If you are experiencing tattoo touch ups, to make your skin look brand new, say that this BM becomes more sensitive. Dry without attacking the skin and the equivalent of a pova (bepantol) ... Remember. . 8 to 8 runs ... 3 سے 5 days.

Plastic padding, use it more days ...

Observation .... always, after getting a tattoo, we have to use po + plastic .... don't make a BM on her skin, and that. Very thin shells penetrate into the shape, almost unacceptable .... ... Made with pigmented colors.

As you have not yet done, the procedure was followed, now the treatment is starting, but I, as they have stopped for 6 days, now have plastic, already a pumpkin of powder. .

Remember all the fresh tattoos of tbm q 3 Small gray color (with air exposure) ... Total cast 8 15 days. A real mold of your tattoo (it will remain) you will know that when it is fixed, at 15 you will see that it will be rolled back or lightened ... and it will never shell Doesn't pull like that ... In many CAAs they threaten to quit, but come back, too much back or oil for the skin: D.

Hope your help ....: s

A cone is normal, and clean a little or give it to me. Too much bouncing, no.

That shouldn't happen. Is this the level of ink you are using or is it good?

In this case, do not use the logo on the first day, keep it or use it for a week.

Maybe i am too Hard sword

Tatuagem Desbotada