Target Video Game Return Policy

Return policy for target video games? 3

I have an unopened video game (Little G Planet) and I decided to buy another game ... will you allow me to trade? They are the same and

You may be able to do this ... with or without a receipt, but you should take it with you.

The return policy on the website is:

Return to destination store policy

For most items returned, we will issue a new condition report complete with original receipt, packaging and accessories within 90 days. Identification may be required.

Also note:

Music, movies, video games, software and collectibles must be returned unopened.

There is a 15% restocking fee on camcorders, dial cameras, portable DVDs, computers, portable electronics, framed artwork, purchased gas and gas cylinders.

Most of the consumer electronics purchased cannot be replaced or replaced.

Daily and seasonal products that were in delivery at the time of return are included in the current shipment.

All purchases made by check may be subject to purchase vouchers.

The return price of the returned item will be reduced to indicate the value of the free gift or refund.

Other restrictions may apply.

All other returns or exchanges, even with receipts, accept the manufacturer's warranty and repair under 18003030308.

Don't have your receipt?

In most cases, Target stores can use our unique receipt search system to check purchases made in the last 90 days for store accounts, third party accounts, checks or gift cards.

For more information on restoring registry items, see Registry Changes and Restoration.

Return policy for targeted video games

This page can help you.

D:

Return policy for target video games?

I have an unopened video game (Little G Planet) and I decided to buy another game ... will you allow me to trade? Both are the same and

If it does not open, accept it. If this is exactly what you want to trade, it will be delivered to you. If it is ever opened, they do not lock it.

Just because you don't buy, copy and don't return. Buy it if you want content. Don't buy content if you don't want it. The return is only for bad media.

If the seal is unsecured and you receive it within 30 days, most of the time it will be exchanged for you, provided you receive a receipt.