Definition of Target market:
Consumers who make up a target market share similar characteristics including buying geography, buying power, demographics, and incomes.
A particular group of consumers at which a product or service is aimed.
A target market refers to a group of potential customers to whom a company wants to sell its products and services. This group also includes specific customers to whom a company directs its marketing efforts. A target market is one part of the total market for a good or service.
A particular market segment at which a marketing campaign is focused.
How to use Target market in a sentence?
- Consumers who make up a target market share similar characteristics including geography, buying power, demographics, and incomes.
- Schools are a key target market for the apps.
- Not knowing who the target market is could cost a lot of money and time for a company.
- The target market for most magical girl anime merchandise is decidedly young girls, but because of the genres growing popularity with the older anime community, much of it is being purchased by middle-aged men.
- A target market refers to a group of customers to whom a company wants to sell its products and services, and to whom it directs its marketing efforts.
- When designing the product line, the company researched the best target market , deciding that the product line would best reach people between the ages of 15-25.
- Identifying the target market is important for any company in the development of a marketing plan.
- The trendy store was criticized for pandering to its young customers at the expense of other clientele, but the company knew its target market well and years of success proved it.
Meaning of Target market & Target market Definition