Tangible

Tangible,

Definition of Tangible:

1. Visible to the touch

2. Something like that can be felt.

3. It has a physical existence and / or form or it can be perceived by one or more senses.

Synonyms of Tangible

Assessed valuation, Open-and-shut, Substantial, Plain as day, Stock-in-trade, Clear as crystal, Net assets, Resources, Material, Solid, Intangibles, Perceivable, Wealth, Self-explanatory, To be seen, Apparent, Ostensive, Bodily, Physical, Physical, Stuff, Plain, Deferred assets, Current assets, Embodied, Real, Crystal-clear, Seeable, Intangible assets, Self-explaining, Liquid assets, Manifest, Patent, Material assets, Assets, Touchable, Express, Obvious, Tangibles, Assets and liabilities, Sensible, Material, Real, Palpable, Visible, Indisputable, Evident, Touchable, Substance, Appreciable, Tactile, Ponderable, Discernible, Quick assets, Matter, Somatic, Net worth, Substantive, Gross, Clear, Concrete, Self-evident, Tactile, Medium, Fixed assets, Atoms, Concrete, Detectable, Solid, Distinct, Perspicuous, Corporeal, Circumstances, Funds, Explicit, Tangible assets, Actual, Perceptible, Objective, Noticeable, Substantial, Corporeal, Phenomenal, Fabric, Observable, Indubitable, Means, Frozen assets, Unmistakable, Stock, Palpable

How to use Tangible in a sentence?

1. Many people find it difficult to study abstract things like math or philosophy because the mind can handle solid things better.
  2. The atmosphere of abandonment and abandonment is almost clear.
  3. Sometimes I get lost in the computer age because everything seems so abstract. I just want the friendship that I feel through photos and Facebook updates, not just friendships.
  4. Many people question the authenticity of religion and the concept of divinity because there is no concrete evidence to support these claims.
  5. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.

Meaning of Tangible & Tangible Definition