Take No Prisoners Meaning

What does it mean not to take prisoners? 3

Want to know what the saying goes, don't take a pen and / or don't take a prisoner?

There are several interpretations of the term Techno Prisoners, the most common being Sw no Mercy. It can also mean giving up everything you have about your mother's efforts.

There are many times today where the literal meaning of Tech No Prisoners, Nothing Lives, applies.

What helps, for example.

It simply means that there is no grace in it. A football team may say we go out on the field and take no prisoners, which means we have to play as much as we can. I said that when I was very sad I went to Kane and did not take any prisoner. They will eat everything they see!

It just means that we are all ... we are a advancing army, we do not want to leave half the people behind to keep a group of prisoners so that everyone else and we can move forward.

Of course, there was a war ... but it was known that it would happen ... the only argument was that the order was given.

Don't take captive

If a person does not get caught up in the pursuit of this goal, he becomes very determined and does not care about the feelings of others.

Nothing stands in the way of your goals.

Not everyone brings you back to life.

Shopping center

Everyone, even if they give up.