Ta Yuan District Tw

Ta Yuan District Tw

Fedex customs delays in Taiwan? 3

Hi, I just sent a new digital camera, 2 CDs and a scarf to my friend in Taiwan. He arrived at TA YUAN HSIANG and was 2 days late for customs clearance. I asked FedEx if they knew anything about it. One person asked me to send my receipt and the other told me that Fedex needs to provide Fedex Power of Attorney to send the item to the recipient. I'm not sure what's really going on here. Has anyone had a case like mine? And how long does it usually take to clear customs in Taiwan?

You will usually need a receipt to offset the gift as it may be subject to import duty.

It may take a week or more to resolve these issues in Taiwan.

My HP shipment is also hanging in the anchorage and that's why. I received a reply to an email from Fedex this morning and spoke to a FedEx representative via pne. Both agents informed me that the item was expiring today. When I asked the PNE representative why the tracking site said the package was linked to customs delays, they handed it over to a Fedex international agent, who told me that the item would not be shipped today and so on. Just happened It will remain in customs at Enclave until HP sends you the correct documents. I took almost a day off today (there is no other option for me) to stay logged in for articles and when I didn't come I should take another day off. The site's tracking page still reports today's delivery. It's 6:25 p.m., so the delivery date is a round trip for FedEx. I called HP and they told me what they told you, but only after pressuring them let me know if the document was sent to customs. He said it would take at least 24 hours for the goods to be delivered once the documents reach customs. I would like to know if FedEx will update the delivery date after the release of the item. Has your item been approved and have you received a new delivery date? Update 10/29/09: Mine cleared customs, anchorage quit, and according to FedEx, will send tomorrow if nothing else stops it. I am on the east coast.

This page can help you.

D:

Does FedEx suspend customs in Taiwan?

Hi, I just sent a new digital camera, 2 CDs and a scarf to my friend in Taiwan. He arrived at TA YUAN HSIANG and was 2 days late for customs clearance. I asked FedEx if they knew anything about it. One person told me to send my receipt and the other told me that the recipient ...

Ta Yuan Xiang

Ta Yuan District Tw