Synergism

Synergism,

Definition of Synergism:

1. The interaction between two or more active substances, entities, factors or substances that produces an effect that exceeds the sum of its individual effects. It is also known as a synergistic effect or synergistic effect and is anti-hostile.

How to use Synergism in a sentence?

1. Harmony is a good example when the whole is more than the sum of the parts. Both of these elements have a strong effect.
  2. I saw the harmony between the two companies and as a new entrepreneur, I thought I could do the same.
  3. Even within SYNERGISM, there are numerous examples: (a) Carbon tetrachloride and ethanol (ethyl alcohol) are individually toxic to the liver, but together they do more damage to the liver than the overall effect of individual effects on the liver. Are delivered Heart B) Increased incidence of lung cancer in smokers due to professional exposure to asbestos (compared to exposed novices). C) The toxicity of some pesticides, especially pyrethrin (from chrysanthemum) and synthetic pyrethrin (pyrethroid), can be increased by adding compounds that do not contain pesticides themselves. These synergies are sesame, semamoline, piperionyl butoxide, MGK-264 (bicycle kheptnodicar buxamide) and sesame. Piperonyl butt oxide is probably the most widely used synthetic pyrethrin synergist. When 1 part of pyrone butt oxide is combined with 9 parts of pyrethrin, the pesticide effect of pyrethrin is increased tenfold. No toxic effects on humans have been reported due to the exposure.

Meaning of Synergism & Synergism Definition