Syncis Ripoff Report

Syncis Ripoff Report

Is SYNCIS Life Insurance a scam? 3

My mother is considering buying a policy for each member of my immediate family. I am afraid he will be deceived. I have researched the company and it seems that there are some people who say it is an MLM or pyramid scheme. But he did not try to sell it. You want to buy your policy and I can't find any more information about the company's reliability in this regard.

I was very young and didn't know much about life insurance and my mother didn't speak much English. He was evicted from an extended family and a red flag was hoisted. (Because it's a family, there are people in our community who take advantage of their parents and don't speak much English for their money.)

Does anyone have experience with this company?

It is a lifelong policy that creates justice. Search online or find a free agent.

I will not trust any company that will allow you to pay to sell your products. In that case, you are not working for them, you are their customer.

Anyone with a life insurance license can sell any product. And I can't imagine who wouldn't be able to pay more if they sold the same policy elsewhere. Since this is an MLM, it usually means that they take the same commission and distribute it in different ways. In other words, if the commission is $ 800, you prefer $ 800 with $ 50 or $ 400 for the signatory, $ 50 for the signatory, and so on. Accepted?

I will also be careful about what they market. Some companies offer more life insurance than that. If you need life insurance and you want to keep it, cash value insurance is a good thing. If you only want one mortgage and nothing else, you have other needs.

OP:

I forgot to add that the guideline sounds too good to be true. As far as I know, I have been paid $ 32 a month for a long time. There is interest on money and basically I make money. That way I can withdraw the money when I'm sick and I need to take care of everyone else, or leave it to my choice. Well, I think that's a good plan. That sounds great.

If you get a policy for every member of the family, you will be deceived. Not because there is a problem in the business (although it may be). This shows that no family needs life insurance for every member of the family, and anyone who takes a policy from every company for every member of the family is deceived.

An extended family member is one who joins MLM and gets life insurance.

Syncis Ripoff Report

Syncis Ripoff Report

Synchronization

This is no deception, but very close. They don't care about the customer's wallet, they only care about his wallet. Think twice before dealing with them.

If this sounds too good to be true, then it is not.

Syncis Ripoff Report

Syncis Ripoff Report

I was almost blown away. I paid $ 100 to become an agent and decided to stop doing it.

Syncis Ripoff Report