Swollen Lips In The Morning

Swollen lips in the morning ..? 3

When I wake up in the morning my lips are always swollen, not too swollen but enough to feel.

You can do this in about 10 minutes.

What is the reason for this? And it happened to other people or I was just one of them, hahaha

By the way, no, I never kissed anyone or got drunk!

It doesn't look like an allergy to house dust particles, which doesn't cause swelling of the lips.

I like to suspect that your lips are swollen from lying down and retaining fluid (are your eyes also swollen?) The fact that they will do this 10 minutes after waking up shows that That their fluids have moved from one to another (not sure why)

Can you try sleeping on a pillow?

Good LCA

This page can help you.

D:

Swollen lips in the morning ..?

When I wake up in the morning, my lips are always swollen, not too swollen, but enough to see.

You can do this in about 10 minutes.

What is the reason for this? And it happened to other people or I was just one of them, hahaha

By the way, no, I didn't kiss anyone ...

If you see her in the same bed in the morning, she may get bugs on her mattress. Dust particles are a common allergen, if you know you are already allergic, you somehow react to the particles and them. The second option is a small spider on your mattress.

Either way, rent a furniture cleaning machine and clean your mattress as much as possible, turning it upside down to clean both sides of the mattress and up and down. Take out the box spring bed and spray with disinfectant spray to remove dust and dirt that accumulates on the spring. Clean the carpet and under the bed as much as possible. Remove as much dust from your room as possible, clean all surfaces, including all cups and necks, soap and water, and wash all curtains and clothes in your closet. Clean your closets and clean the inside of your closets and use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the ceiling. If your room is well cleaned and you are always awake with swollen lips, you can get rid of insects. But swollen lips are a sign of bed bugs, and microscopic particles or bed bugs in your mattress can sting you while you sleep. Placing plastic sheets under the regular sheets on the mattress can reduce dust particles or bed bugs. Keeping your bedroom clean and dust-free can help reduce food allergies at bedtime.

That's exactly what happened to me.