Sweet Paragraphs

Sweet Paragraphs

Good heels for a girl? ۔

So this is a girl, I like her. She posted something on Instagram saying: Sweet girls copied this PTO and saw that the best guys of her followers are enough to comment on the paragraph and make you smile. I commented on all the other girls that this is very stupid and unnecessary xD. But I want to be serious with this girl. I don't really want to tell her I love her. What can i say

You are not eligible to sell. You deserve a thousand books of your choice. You are beautiful and when you smile you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I know I've never felt so much love for you, but I'm afraid you won't. Sometimes I think you are too good for me. I miss you when we don't meet, difficult people don't get along. Let me tell you how I feel. You have the right to know that you represent someone in the world.

I am a girl and a boy who once sent me to do this. He is not a man of my type, I barely knew him and he was not a very handsome man and I did not like him at all, but his words really surprised me and a few days later he said good things to me. ۔ Every minute. He was there to love her, but then he went too far and we stopped talking. So make sure you keep it organized and upright.

I like heels for that.

Good jump for you

Sweet Paragraphs