Sweeps Refrigerante

Sweeps Refrigerante

Is Apple connected to a capable refrigerator?

Linda, I fell in love with Sheppard Citrus or Sprite, it was really born! Don't take chances with other soft drinks, this is medicine! Hahaha

1 good first. G. Apple © © Pure delicacy, with more soda, is likely to be some extracted citrate. It is mixed with Pepsi or Coca-Cola, depending on which black substance is foreign.

As it is an apple, I recommend experimenting with Sheep's Citrus, Sprite, H2OH, Clean (or Sheep's Waffle). .

3 If you want to mix it with juices and tolls, also give good juice boxes and natural juices fruit, as much as possible (pre-made and down) and combine with natural green grapes! ! D.

Steel and great!

Sweeps Refrigerante

Sweeps Refrigerante

Good apple. I now see an empty notebook near me. We usually drink soda at home, lemon malt, which must be chopped before use, and 400 ml of flakes. Listening to the blues, already chatting with friends with old rock and batting, we saw a rap n.

I remind myself not to discriminate between alcoholics and children under the age of 18. Over time, it is safe to say that they are living a simple life. And if you're a leader, don't drink it.

And good with lemons

Soda or Sprite ...

Sweeps Refrigerante