Sweep account

Sweep account,

Definition of Sweep account:

1. Bank agreements where the current account balance is more or less than a certain amount are automatically transferred to the interest account (savings or money market funds). The purpose of a large account is to maximize the account holder's interest income, while covering all returns.

2. Using a sweeping vehicle as a cleaning fund When money is transferred to high-income accounts at the end of the day, consumers receive the highest interest rates with the least personal intervention. As part of the digitization program, the bank's computers analyze the use of checks deposited by customers and transfer money to the money market account.

3. A checking account is a bank or brokerage account that automatically transfers an amount that does not exceed or exceed a certain level at the end of each business day, which transfers high-interest investment options. The extra cash is usually transferred to money market funds.

How to use Sweep account in a sentence?

1. Account scanning seeks to minimize the loss of unused funds by taking advantage of the prompt provision of high interest rate accounts.
  2. If your account is leaked, check often to make sure you still have as many accounts as you think.
  3. Bolito service is not always free. You may have to pay a fee to your broker to make internet browsing less attractive.
  4. I like how the swipe account works and was wondering if I could open and use it as soon as possible.
  5. After starting my first full-time job, I switched from my primary checking account to a wider account to maximize my investment opportunities, as my new income allowed me to balance all my expenses to a minimum. Allowed to be maintained.
  6. For example, a swap account automatically transfers money at the end of each working day to a safe but profitable investment option. In money market funds

Meaning of Sweep account & Sweep account Definition

Sweep Account,

Sweep Account Meanings:

• Meaning of Sweep Account: A checking account is a bank or brokerage account that automatically transfers an amount that exceeds or exceeds a certain level at the end of each business day in order to move to higher options for investing in interest. Get it The extra cash is usually transferred to money market funds.

• For example, a swap account automatically transfers money at the end of each business day to a safe but profitable investment option. In money market funds.
    • Account scanning seeks to minimize the loss of unused funds by taking advantage of the prompt provision of high interest rate accounts.
    • Bolito service is not always free. You may have to pay a fee to your broker, which may make internet browsing less attractive.

Literal Meanings of Sweep Account

Sweep:

Meanings of Sweep:
  1. Clean (an area) by removing dirt or mascara.

2. Proceed quickly and easily.

3. Find an area for something.

4. The act of sweeping something with a brush.

5. Long and fast curved movements.

6. A procedure for labor in pregnant women in which a doctor inserts a finger into the opening of the cervix to reduce the membranes of the amniotic fluid.

7. A thorough investigation of a place or area.

8. A long stretch of road, stream or line that is usually curved.

9. Neck

10. Example of winning any program, prize or slot in a competition

Sentences of Sweep
  1. I'm cleaning the floor

2. A large black car opened the window

3. Detectives searched the room for hair and fingerprints.

4. I quickly turned the floor

5. Big hand wave

6. I had a scan when I was 41 weeks old.

Synonyms of Sweep

go through, rush, brush, stretch, move, explore, quest, dash, check, spade, exploration, streak, dust, expanse, scull, go through with a fine-tooth comb, scrub, ballot, scour, wipe

Account:

Meanings of Account:
  1. Records or statements of financial income and expenses that relate to a particular period or purpose.

2. An arrangement under which an organization retains funds from customers or provides goods or services to customers for credit.

3. An agreement by which a user has personal access to a computer, website or application, usually by entering a username and password.

Sentences of Account
  1. The general ledger accounts for all income and expenses

2. Your visit will not be considered successful

Synonyms of Account

journal, report, sketch, interpret as, story, adjudge, mark, financial statement, portrayal, statement, hold to be, delineation, gauge, regard as, description, moment, significance, think, weight, version, importance