Survivorauctions

Survivorauctions

Anic Survival Octions w proud of you Gordon Bro? 3

I don't see any connection between this private women's hospital and Gordon's Borough, and these traces are not of Ink, but of the baby clothes that the Port Authority of New York gave him after landing in New York.

You do not have to pay if you are in Scotland! The number of people in the UK is deplorable, the discrimination against the UK is appalling. Why did the Scots give Gordon McBrough for free? This woman is not Scottish, is she?

I am proud that this woman can survive at this age. That is the spirit of this country. Equality is doing the right thing at the right time to survive. He did not just give up. Brother Gordon, you do not have a passion that you do not measure because this country is famous and proud. Play well and think about the people and many others who now need to sell valuables to survive. I just thought that if I was in that situation I would have the energy to survive and the energy to find Gordon and punch him in the mouth (... and Tony the Ferret).

Survivorauctions

Survivorauctions

It is a pity that no one who survived the ink drowning survived the Englishman who treated me without selling all his possessions. He could pretend to be a refugee and let them stay in the hospital for free, or even find the first hospital more expensive to live in for the rest of his life!

I think while it's sad that people have to understand that the growing proportion of Britons is just over 65, we're going to pay for their care.

Do you want to raise taxes or maybe go out of training, or maybe a one-time tax for energy companies, maybe we can end the war in Iraq and send troops back? Didn't you do it for yourself? Well, why not back up the bank and let the investors lose their money or will the NHS take it from the cancer survivors?

People wake up that the government cannot support them in their old age. As you get older, you have to take responsibility.

Aside from the fact that he survived the attack that made him very special, or that we paid people medical aid based on what he did, they survived the ■■■■■■■ so they could get it for free. , But that person is not alive yet. Parents! !

This seems fair to this kind government. The problem with those who will take care of me is that they are British by birth! If you are an Eastern European, Afghan or immigrant, you will get everything for free. Stinky on our MPs and other free riders, but don't bow your head in shame!

It breaks your heart, doesn't it? It was all sold at the highest price, just so that an old woman could get the care she needed. But you can't expect Gordon Borough to really care, after all, he works comfortably in his spare time and after periods, when the clock is ticking, he has work and other Uses that they can bend. To, the conversation speaks, but shows full face and no pants.

Survivorauctions

Survivorauctions

Gordon Bro is not responsible for the loss of nurse, R, nutrition, etc. People have to save for the day when they will grow old and not be able to work. People should not rely on the government to take care of them when they retire. It is important to think about the future and so on.

Yes, this happens to many old and weak people, the authorities take whatever they have to pay for their care, including their care.

Although I'm not a big fan of politicians, Gordon Borough can't always be blamed for having nothing to do with them. I don't think it should be difficult for everyone to do what I can as Prime Minister. 'T. Also, with all of us, we all have to pay for our care, unless we have something and the state doesn't pay just because someone survived the Aik disaster, that means Not that they should have free treatment.

Survivorauctions