Suny Downstate Ot Program

Occupational therapy with SUNY cans? 3

I really wanted to participate in this program and knew it was very competitive. Please leave suggestions that can help me in my interview this Tuesday.

What do you think are the chances of my participation? I have a GPA of 3.26. Bachelor of Psychology. I have over 500 volunteers. I write a great personal statement (the best I can do) and keep a record of all my accomplishments / awards (CPR certificates, Level 1 teachers and more).

"¡¡پتھر- ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!

Thank you very much :)

I think your chances are good. Sure, a slightly higher GPA would be good, but 3.26 is no excuse. What really appealed to her was that she had worked in rehabilitation before, so she had very realistic expectations from the job. It plays a huge role, especially in this day and age when many people, for psychological reasons, apply directly for a master's degree in a rehabilitation career, without knowing what they are doing. ۔

The best advice I can give you is to talk face to face with your friends and family and then get some rest after that, you have done all the basic and qualifying preparation. All you need to do now is tell them that you can communicate clearly and effectively, even under pressure.

Be prepared to share your experience and what took you from Psyche to PT Aide. Don't assume that anyone you talk to will read your testimony, so repeat what you have written (quickly) and then start where you left off. If your statement is difficult to touch, I just want to help people balance the professional and intellectual challenges that the profession promises. And vice versa, if your statement is all content for you. Forget about cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and instructors' stuff unless you can * directly * attribute the experience to your reasons for wanting to become a professional therapist. I think PT jobs give you more daily exposure than PL, so keep watching.

Remember, you want to convince the person you are talking to that you have a good idea of ​​what a professional therapist does on a daily basis, that you are doing it with open eyes, and That's what you really need. I want to do that

After all, don't assume that your interview will be individual. Be prepared for a gang interview as it is becoming more common these days.

I now. Saleem on Tuesday!

Sunni Dostet Occupational Therapy

Sunny Friend Auto

This page can help you.

D:

Occupational therapy with SUNY cans?

I really wanted to participate in this program and knew it was very competitive. Please leave suggestions that can help me in my interview this Tuesday.

What do you think are the chances of my participation? I have a GPA of 3.26. Bachelor of Psychology. I have over 500 volunteers ... over 250 in OT (school ...

Let them know that you are ready to be a lifelong student and that you are 100% committed to completing the program.

The most frequently asked questions are: Why do you want to become a professional therapist? Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years? Why did you choose this particular speech? What is your biggest challenge? And what do you want to do if you're not logged in? What makes you different from other students?

Smile and understand Be sociable when other students are interviewing.

Do not use green, yellow or red. Blue is a great color because most people like blue.