Sundoobiest

Sundoobiest

What does Eminem mean?

I have Eminem's song Guilty Conscience and Dr. Drey heard it and there was a line in the song: (Dude, haven't you seen that movie _s_?)

No, but I saw O on SunDooest! I want to know. What is SunDooest?

This is the article I found:

Son Dooest was the lead rapper of the 90's band Nkdooest, which created soul music with Pan and Cypress Hill.

The use of pain is considered for crazy Irish men, Cypress Hill s and nkdooest is a kind of comic / boy.

When I thought nkdooest had 2. The first is: What is Dooe U B? And the other is Brothers Dost. There may be a third party, but I've never bothered to pay attention to it.

Son Doe kept making bones. Yes, ordinary people can recognize the music they brought to the soundtrack of the ■■■■ film Friday: Overcom. MDR

Also, I (in my opinion) want to say that this is the rapper from whom Fred Durst Limp Zkit also adopted his style of poetry / rap ... at least some of his first.

082606, 5:40 p.m.

You typed it incorrectly, so Google may not be able to help you.

Son Dooest was the lead rapper of the 90's band Nkdooest, which created soul music with Pan and Cypress Hill.

The use of pain is considered for crazy Irish men, Cypress Hill s and nkdooest is a kind of comic / boy.

When I thought nkdooest had 2. The first is: What is Dooe U B? The other is The Brothers Dooest. There may be a third party, but I've never cared so much about paying attention to it.

Son Doe kept making bones.

He tries to say that although his music has violent melodies, it does not force people to pick it up and use it ... they should accept responsibility for their actions and stop blaming them. To give, rap - to listen to music.

What is Doo?

Sundoobiest