Summary judgment

Summary judgment,

Definition of Summary judgment:

1. Speedy court decision given on the basis of affidavits and briefings (thus, without a trial) where there is no dispute as to the material facts of the case. Or where the court is of the opinion that a party is entitled to the judgment as a matter of law. Also called accelerated judgment.

Meaning of Summary judgment & Summary judgment Definition

Summary Judgment,

Summary Judgment Definition:

Meaning of Summary Judgment: The court's decision is based on the judge's conclusion that there is only one point of view in the dispute, without any real issue. Disputes over the meaning of insurance policy terms, which relate to the policy itself and not to the state of the loss, are usually briefly examined.

You can define Summary Judgment as, The decision was based on witnesses and evidence in non-judicial files. It is used when there is no dispute over the matter and one of the parties is entitled to its permanent action.

Literal Meanings of Summary Judgment

Summary:

Meanings of Summary:
  1. A brief explanation or presentation of the key points of something.

2. Avoid unnecessary details or brief procedures

3. (Legal action) was performed without the usual legal traditions.

Sentences of Summary
  1. Summary of Chapter Three

2. Summarize annual financial reports

3. Summary of arrest

Synonyms of Summary

prompt, résumé, thumbnail, direct, compendious, abbreviated version, compact, digest, concise, abbreviated, immediate, instantaneous, abstract, abridgement, forthwith, compressed, terse, compendium, instant, precis, condensed, cursory, encapsulation, short, condensation, shortened, synoptic, on-the-spot

Judgment:

Meanings of Judgment:
  1. Ability to make wise decisions or draw reasonable conclusions.

2. Shame or calamity which was considered divine punishment.

Sentences of Judgment
  1. Error in decision

2. The accident is a criminal case against the parents

Synonyms of Judgment

acuity, sharpness, awareness, retribution, sagacity, acumen, penetration, reason, wisdom, logic, punishment, perspicacity, understanding, shrewdness, astuteness, powers of reasoning, discernment, intelligence, good sense, perception, penalty, prudence, common sense

Summary Judgment,

Summary Judgment:

• A simple definition of Summary Judgment is: The court's decision is based on the judge's conclusion that the dispute is only about legal issues, not really issues. Disputes over the meaning of insurance policy terms, if they only relate to the policy and do not determine the circumstances of the loss, are often reviewed in the form of a summary.

• A simple definition of Summary Judgment is: Decisions are made on the basis of testimony and evidence filed during the trial. It is used when the main facts of the case are not in dispute and one of the parties has the right to decide.

Summary:

Meanings of Summary:
  1. A brief statement or presentation of the main points of something.

2. Without adding unnecessary details or short procedure.

3. (Court proceedings) can be conducted without the formalities of common law.

Sentences of Summary
  1. Summary of Annual Financial Statements

2. Joke

Synonyms of Summary

epitome, summing-up, without warning, peremptory, pithy, recapitulation, recap, brief, summa, without hesitation, overview, expeditious, sudden, rapid, crisp, abrupt, without formality, review, conspectus, without discussion, synopsis, run-through, speedy, notes, sketch, hasty

Judgment:

Meanings of Judgment:
  1. Ability to make wise decisions or draw meaningful conclusions.

2. Trouble or misfortune is considered divine punishment.

Sentences of Judgment
  1. The events of last week were our judgment on our sinful ways.

Synonyms of Judgment

just deserts, personally, sharp-wittedness, as I see it, in my view, in my estimation, in my book, for my money, I believe, percipience, discrimination, if you ask me, in my opinion, gumption, smarts, to my way of thinking, horse sense, canniness, to my mind, cleverness, nous

Summary Judgment,

Summary Judgment Meanings:

• Definition of Summary Judgment: The judge's decision that the dispute is a matter of law is not true. Disputes over the meaning of insurance policy terms, when concerned only with the interpretation of the policy itself and not with determining the circumstances of the loss, are often examined in summary form.

Summary:

Meanings of Summary:
  1. A brief statement or presentation of the key points of something.

2. (Court proceedings) can be conducted without the rule of law.

Sentences of Summary
  1. Summarize annual financial statements.

Synonyms of Summary

rundown, survey, arbitrary, without notice, wrap-up, swift, without delay, abridged, tour d'horizon, outline, succinct, to the point

Judgment:

Meanings of Judgment:
  1. Misfortune or calamity is considered divine punishment.

Synonyms of Judgment

I think, know-how, sapience, native wit, arguteness, judiciousness, savvy, grey matter