Substitute For Contact Solution

Can I replace the water contact solution for just one hour ...?

No no no no no no

I am trying to be

I left everything at home and with friends.

So I took my contact lenses, put them in a separate glass, and filled them with water.

Since I didn't wear my glasses the next morning, I put on my contact lenses when I woke up.

It hurt a lot when I tried to apply it.

So I thought I was upside down, turned around and plugged in and it still hurts.

When I recovered, I threw it away. I have only a few.

But when I forget my bag and instead of putting it away I put it in a cup, but I don't want to use all my solution, so I mix it with water and rinse it in the morning.

I would suggest using water and once your mother is done, wash the water, wash your contact lenses and soak them in the solution for at least an hour.

But if you change immediately, I'll throw you out and I won't worry.

Subsidize the contact solution

This page can help you.

Come back:

Can I replace the water contact solution for just one hour ...?

I wear my soft lenses, but I no longer have contact solutions! I can't go to the store, it's midnight. My mom told me to bring more in the morning, so is it safe to soak in water like this or do more?

I can't sleep with them because it's really s ...

No, you can't drown! Sorry, this is not a good citrus. There are many canteens in the water that can get into your contact lenses and eyes. You can use plain salt, it sounds weird, but maybe your mom uses something ...? If not, throw it away with a new pair tomorrow.

Water is never recommended for your contacts. If your contacts are monthly or very expensive, you can try here. If needed, soak it in water and wear gloves. Soak in Claire Care solution the next day to try to remove excess water. Claire Care takes 6 hours to work effectively and if it is removed and placed in the eye before 6 hours, it will burn. I now.

You can try using distilled water as a temporary solution, but that's fine, I recommend using it often. When I first wore contact lenses in the early 1980's, I bought salt pills that could be dissolved in distilled water.

I don't feel guilty

There is a lot of pollution in the water. Its contact lens solution is designed to protect against bacteria and is thoroughly coated with salt, water and oil to keep it moist and clean. Pure water does not do that.

I never get tired, but trying salty snacks works.

No, do not use water. If you can, throw them away and get another box. Or if you just took it out and don't really want to spend the money, put it in your bag (which I think is clean) and when you come up with a solution, keep it in your bag for the suggested time. :)

Just delete the contact

Can I replace the contact solution with water for just one hour? ۔

I'm wearing my contact lenses, but I have run out of contact solutions! I can't go to the store, it's midnight. My mother told me to bring more in the morning, so is it safe to take in water like water or more

I can't sleep with them because they are really my eyes. I tried to take a nap once and they really turned red and I had to take them off. So I can't sleep with them ...

Can I use water? What else should I use?

No no no no no no no

I am trying to be

I left everything at home and with friends.

So I took my contact lenses, put them in a separate glass and filled them with water.

Since I didn't wear my glasses the next morning, I put on my contact lenses as soon as I woke up.

It was very painful when I tried to apply it.

So I thought I was upside down, turned around and plugged it back in and it still hurts.

When I recovered, I threw it away. I have only a few.

But when I forget my bag and put it in a cup instead of removing it, but I don't want to use all my solution, so I mix it with water and wash it in the morning.

I would suggest using water and once your mother has a solution, rinse with water, rinse your contact lenses and let them soak in the solution for at least an hour.

But if you change immediately, I'll throw you out and I won't worry.

Subscribe contact solution.

This page can help you.

D:

Can I change the water contact solution for just one hour?

I'm wearing my contact lenses, but I'm out of contact! I can't go to the store, it's midnight. My mother told me to bring more in the morning, so is it safe to take more in water like water or more

I can't sleep with them because it's really ...

No, you can't drown! Sorry, this is not a good pickle. There are many canteens in the water that can get into your contact lenses and eyes. You can use plain salt, it sounds weird, but maybe your mom uses something ... ?? If not, throw it away tomorrow with a new pair.