Subscriber

Subscriber,

Definition of Subscriber:

1. Party that signs a memorandum of association of a new firm and pledges to buy the number of shares written against its name.

2. A person who receives a publication regularly by paying in advance.

Synonyms of Subscriber

Reader, Regular reader, Regular customer, Follower, Member, Patron, Supporter, Backer, Benefactor, Sponsor, Donor, Contributor, Maecenas, Santa Claus, Almoner, Almsgiver, Angel, Approver, Assignor, Awarder, Backer, Bestower, Certifier, Cheerful giver, Conferrer, Confirmer, Consignor, Contributor, Cosignatory, Cosigner, Donator, Donor, Endorser, Fairy godmother, Feoffor, Financer, Funder, Giver, Grantor, Guarantor, Imparter, Insurer, Lady bountiful, Notary, Notary public, Party, Patron, Patroness, Philanthropist, Presenter, Ratifier, Settler, Signatory, Sugar daddy, Supporter, Testate, Testator, Testatrix, Underwriter, Upholder, Vouchsafer

How to use Subscriber in a sentence?

1. I was a long time subscriber to that magazine and wanted every issue they had, to add to my collection.
  2. If you can get a website set up that has a good subscriber base that can be very good for your businesses future.
  3. I have been a subscriber to your magazine for many years.
  4. You should try to get a subscriber to your website that will pay a monthly fee so you have a good passive income.

Meaning of Subscriber & Subscriber Definition

Subscriber,

Subscriber Meanings:

Definition of Subscriber: The term can be used in two ways: o, l, it can refer to the person or organization that pays the health insurance premium. Second, it may refer to people whose profession qualifies them for health insurance benefits.

Meanings of Subscriber

1. People who receive regular emails pay in advance.

Sentences of Subscriber

1. I have subscribed to your magazine for many years.

Subscriber,

Subscriber Meanings:

• The term can be used in two ways: First, it refers to the person or organization that pays the secondary health insurance premium. It may refer to a person who is entitled to group health insurance benefits because of their occupation.

Meanings of Subscriber

1. Someone who regularly accepts prepaid publications.

Sentences of Subscriber

1. I am a new subscriber to Saga Magazine.

Subscriber,

How Do You Define Subscriber?

• Meaning of Subscriber: The term can be used in two ways: First, it refers to the person or organization that pays the secondary health insurance premium. It may refer to a person who is entitled to group health insurance benefits because of his or her profession.

Meanings of Subscriber

1. Someone who regularly accepts prepaid posts.