Definition of Structured:
Arranged in a definite or fixed order or sequence of elements (components, entities, factors, members, parts, steps, etc.).
The arrangement of and relations between the parts or elements of something complex.
A building or other object constructed from several parts.
Construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to.
Synonyms of Structured
Construction, Form, Formation, Shape, Composition, Fabric, Anatomy, Make-up, Constitution, Arrange, Organize, Order, Design, Shape, Give structure to, Assemble, Construct, Build, Put together, Building, Edifice, Construction, Erection, Pile, Complex, Assembly
How to use Structured in a sentence?
- You should try to keep a good structured schedule so that you always know where you should be at that time.
- The two sentences have equivalent structures.
- The station is a magnificent structure and should not be demolished.
- You should always try to keep things well structured in your workplace so that people are doing their job always.
- Services must be structured so as to avoid pitfalls.
- The film was very well structured and had a coherent beginning, middle and end, which was really cool to see.
Meaning of Structured & Structured Definition