Stretched Nose Piercing

Stretched Nose Piercing

Is there a hole in the nose?

Your jewelry doesn't fit ... Did your piercer twist your nose to fit? No two noses are alike. So just tying the mihrab nose already doesn't mean it's okay. You do not need to move the jewelry, and moving it can damage the hole (by itching and attracting bacteria and breaking the fistula). Find a better hole because your jewelry doesn't fit.

And stop using soap, it builds up oxygen and stops it. Twice a day, change the sea salt baths for 510 minutes, with 1/4 teaspoon of iodized sea salt every 8 ounces of water.

Stretched Nose Piercing

Stretched Nose Piercing

Hmmm. I'll go where you did and see what the problem is. The file should not slide through. For example, there may be small adjustments to your jewelry. You know what you're doing and it's not worth it. But I must say that your nose closes around your ring. The perforation in the nose is probably too small and slips under the feet. Either way, it will close around your nose so that it can't escape you.

Your nose will shrink, don't worry (: I recommend you don't jump because the nose closes too fast. I say let it go, see what you do and wait!

answer me?

Stretched Nose Piercing