Stratford Career Institute Accreditation

Are Stratford Career Institute approved schools accredited by the School of Education?

I got this information from Wikipedia ... it helps. It appears that they have not been recognized by the education authorities, but they have other restrictions.

The Stratford Career Institute is a member of the American Association for Distance Education, the Cayenne Association for Distance Education (CADE) and the International Council for Distance Education (ICDE). It also has academic links to the Inspections Foundation, the National Association of Real Estate Operators, the Guild of Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Accountants (ICIA) and the Institute of Certified Travel Agents (ICTA). Stratford is also a member of the Better Business Bureau. The Stratford Career Institute does not have state or national accreditation recognized by the Department of Education, and graduates who wish to continue their education at a school other than the Stratford Career Institute must check with the school that their courses are transferable.

The Stratford program is specifically designed to present or expand the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice in a particular subject. The Stratford Program is designed to help individuals continue their vocational education and is not intended to change licensing or certification requirements, which may include additional education or training required by law.

Schools such as the Stratford Career Institute

This page can help you.

Come back:

Are Stratford Career Institute approved schools accredited by the School of Education?

Do not use Stratford Carrier Inset. To pay for my tuition, I paid .00 700.00 and found out that the Stratford Career Institute degree was wrong.

I think I'm a member of the network Ca networken network for innovation, tsé istions idde. People think that Stratford is like America. By pinging the accreditation school readiness assessment, I mean they have met the standards of American legality.

Are Stratford Career Institute Approved Schools Approved by the Board of Education? 3

I got this information from Wikipedia ... this is help. They do not appear to be recognized by the education authorities, but they are subject to other restrictions.

Stratford Career Institute is a member of the American Association for Distance Education, the Caian Association for Distance Education (CADE) and the International Council on Distance Education (ICDE). It also has academic links with the Using Inspection Foundation, the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers, the Guild of Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Accountants (ICIA) and the Institute of Certified Travel Agents (ICTA). Stratford is also a member of the Better Business Bureau. Stratford Career Insute does not have state or national accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and graduates wishing to attend a school other than Stratford Career Insute must certify with the school that the course is transferable.

The Stratfords program is specifically designed to present or disseminate theoretical knowledge required for professional practice in a particular subject. The Stratfords program is designed to help individuals continue their vocational education and is not intended to alter licensing or certification requirements, which may include additional learning or training in accordance with the law.

This page can help you.

D:

Are Stratford Career Insute Accredited Schools Accredited by the Board of Education?