Step Sister Blackmail

Step Sister Blackmail

What can I do with my sister-in-law's email address? 3

I usually live with my father, mother-in-law and sister-in-law (18 years old). I would share a bedroom and a large bathroom, far away from Dad's room if I lived. I was 16 when we first met. He seems a little more confused by my recent presence and the slightest panic around him. The first time I slept, he told me some rules about his room and his belongings, and announced that he had fallen asleep and had not changed his hat because of me. He even stays in his room before bed and less than me! I sleep half the time and run a lot, so I accepted your request without any effort. Now he knows I don't want my dad to know about it and I'm glad he can put his power on me, especially letting me clean the room. Whenever we were alone, he forced me to paint my toenails, wash dishes, eat standing up, wash clothes, and so on. (Almost always) I don't know if I should try or wait. I reduced the number of visits a little, but I didn't want to create suspicion and / or not see my father often. What do you think

There is no point in obeying the sender's demands. Needs only get worse over time. Tell your sister-in-law that you no longer meet the requirements and tell your father if you want. Either he tells his father (who will make him a mouse) or he doesn't and the problem is solved. You are much better off when your father has power over your half-brothers for the rest of your life. If he wants to tell your father, tell him that he tried to email you, but you told him to leave. It can affect your father. You can name anything. As a father, I'm always impressed when my kids are really brave, which is what happens sometimes.

The only other realistic option is your step sister, which I do not recommend!

I think you should tell your father what you are doing and stop giving him weird requests. You can also tell your father what he did to you, honestly, it doesn't seem normal. He is older than you, so he should know better than to act like that.

Step Sister Blackmail