Starstruck Meaning

Starstruck Meaning

What does Santigold's song Starstar mean?

It could be someone who digs deep into a celebrity's lifestyle and destructive behavior. They can also be clothes hangers, people who said hangers will never come, but now they are holding them. You are a starster

There may be other musicians who seem to be moving away from him, even though he has no substance in his eyes. What have you got that I don't understand?

I saw you disappear ... maybe they disappeared from the picture, 5 minutes of your fame is gone. Dry

I think it certainly can.

Official words

Starstar lyrics

Santogold Star

It has to do with the story of David and, of course, Samson and Delilah. Here is an excerpt from Leonard Cohen, who I think was responsible for writing the lyrics ... Haliliya is a Hebrew word and means the glory of God. The song explains that there are many types of solutions. I say: All the confectioners who are perfect and those who are corrupt are equal. As I said, the desire to have one's beliefs confirmed in life is not formal, formally religious, but with enthusiasm, with emotion ... It is a very happy song. I really like the last verse. I remember Bob Dylan itching after his last show in Paris. The next morning I had breakfast with him and we exchanged words. Dylan especially loved this last verse, and although this is all wrong, I am the master of the song that is nothing but halu luja on my lips.

Starstruck Meaning