Star Wars: The Writer Reaveals

In a galaxy far far away, their was a content expert who wrote about the fearless jedi knights of the force. Okay, I am just kidding.
If you have ever watched star wars you must have heard the word jedi. The mythical knights protect the whole galaxy from the evil Sith. Worshippers of the force, who fear nothing and fight toe to toe every single day of their lives.

Origin

The first movie was released in 1978 but although it was not the first part yet it was the fourth. The whole franchise has been produced by Lucas films.

Genre

The Genre of the series is Action, Sci-fi, fantasy and a bit Romance.

History

What makes the star wars more important than its unique story and saboury screen effects is its planned history. The first, second and third part was actually launched after the fourth, fifth and sixth part. A list of the movies and their release date is as follows:

1. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1999)
  2. Star Wars: Attack of Clones (2002)
  3. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
  4. Star Wars: A New Hope (1978)
  5. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
  6. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983)
  7. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
  8. Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
  9. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Leading

Star Wars also lead to various seasons and movies like The Mandalorian, The Clone Wars, Solo and Rogue One.
Availability
Star Wars is available freely on the web but I would prefer 123movies.com yts.com or any other torrent sites.

Dubbing

According to my knowledge star wars has been dubbed in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu.

Summary

Star Wars is an entertainment for every age. It has a proper story and the cast is just perfect. The movies have all the necessities of action, fantasy and romance.

1 Like