Stanley Steemer Jingle

Stanley Steemer Jingle

What is the main feature of Stanley Steamer in television commercials? ۔

My friend and I tried to hear these words when we saw the Stanley Steamer commercial and when we asked the people of Nimos for help. We even called the company management: 1800STEEMER, but the second line operator didn't help. They don't even know the slogan. We don't understand what Gungal is saying! Hahaha, does anyone know the lyrics to the Stanley Steamer commercial? (Stanley Steamers is a carpet cleaning company.)

1800STEEMER, call Stanley Steamer, buy a carpet cleaner (or yourself)!

I watch a lot of TV.

What helps, for example.

Stanley Steemer Jingle

Stanley Steemer Jingle

What is the main theme text of Stanley Steamer in the TV commercial? 3

My friend and I tried to hear those words when we saw the Stanley Steamer commercial and when we asked people for help at Newmes. We also called the company's management: 1800STEEMER, but the operator on the other line did not help. They don't even know the slogan. We don't understand what the song is saying! Haha, does anyone know the lyrics to the Stanley Steamer ad? (Stanley Steamers is a carpet cleaning company.)

Call 1800STEEMER, Stanley Steemer, get a carpet cleaner (or yourself)!

I watch a lot of TV.

What helps, for example.

Stanley steamer ad

Stanley Steemer Jingle

Stanley Steemer Jingle

This page can help you.

D:

What is the main theme text of Stanley Steamer in the TV commercial?

My friend and I tried to hear those words when we saw the Stanley Steamer commercial and when we asked people in Newmes for help. We also called the company's management: 1800STEEMER, but the operator on the other line did not help. They don't even know the slogan. we can not...

Hey ... I just saw your ad and thought someone wanted to know the words in it. If you want to see all the ads that are usually full of conventions, you can visit my site and listen to them all ... as well as see other jingles I have created. If you listen to Wle's commercial and don't understand, I will be happy to send you the tune too. But Keiko Ahrena was right when he said two different versions. One ad says "Get Cleaner ..." and the other says "Get Cleaner". I know you're probably tired of it ... but it's a lifetime. Go to the Jingles page to listen to the original. Thanks Lisa Bewell

The new ganglion words are 1 (800) STEAMER. Your Stanley Steamer certified cleaner.

Stanley Steemer Jingle