Split Offering

Split Offering,

Split Offering Meanings:

New edition city bonds, represented partly by serial bonds and partly by mature bonds.

Literal Meanings of Split Offering

Split:

Meanings of Split:
  1. Breaking or forcibly breaking into pieces, especially in two parts or across.

2. Divided into two or more groups (referring to a group of people).

3. (His head) was very headache.

4. Reveal a secret or tell someone.

5. Leave a place, especially suddenly.

6. Cracked, torn or cut into something, especially in the middle or with fibers.

7. (For gymnastics and dance) Jump in the air or keep your legs straight and with the body, one in front and one behind or on each side.

8. Anything that is shared or shared.

9. The time it takes to complete a recognized part of the race or the point at which the time is measured.

Sentences of Split
  1. Cracked and cracked ice.

2. Let's separate and find the other two.

3. I have a broken head

4. I told him I would not leave him.

5. "Let's share," Harvey said.

6. Cracks are visible on the broken board.

7. I never explained the Balancing Act.

Synonyms of Split

break, say one's goodbyes, sling one's hook, retire, ■■■■■, sell down the river, shove off, flit, tell tales on, be on one's way, fly, go, get going, remove, push off, tear, put someone's pot on, inform on/against, up sticks, stitch up, vamoose, quit, depart, make oneself scarce

Offering:

Meanings of Offering:
  1. Something was offered, especially as a gift.

2. An offer or offer to accept or reject (someone) as required.

3. Offer (access or opportunity)

4. Enter something to gauge its appearance or fit.

Sentences of Offering
  1. Everyone picks up their offers and brings them to the buyer's booth.

2. May I buy you a drink?

3. The coastal road provides easy access to the nine valleys of Antrim.

4. Filling plate offered and bolts.

Synonyms of Offering

benefaction, proffer, arrive, recommend, present itself, suggest, render, furnish, alms, tender, charity, provide, propose, happen, extend, afford, widow's mite, come up with, contribution, donation, donative, put in a bid of, supply

Split Offering,

How Do You Define Split Offering?

• Split Offering can be defined as, New issue of MUNIL bonds, represented by serial bonds and partly mature bonds.

Split:

Meanings of Split:
  1. Tearing, cutting or chopping something, especially in the middle or with fibers.

Synonyms of Split

set out, break apart, absent oneself, make an exit, exit, rat out, take one's leave, lop, breach, pool, shop, cleft, clear off, go away, get under way, cut out, fracture, run away, fissure, sell out, bust, withdraw, retreat, break camp, go off, slit

Offering:

Synonyms of Offering

subscription, handout, give, purvey, show itself, occur, make available, appear, give an opportunity for, submit, put forward, hold out, advance, put in an offer of, propound, gift

Split Offering

A new issue of municipal bonds, represented in part by series bonds and in part by redemption bonds.

Split:

Meanings of Split:
  1. For snapping or snapping into pieces, especially in the middle or across the wire.

2. (ie a group of people) in two or more groups.

3. (memorized) severe headache.

4. Reveal or report secrets about anyone.

5. Tearing, tearing, or tearing of something, especially in the middle or across the wire.

6. (in gymnastics and dance) Jump in the air or sit with legs straight and perpendicular to the body, one in front, the other behind or to the side.

7. A divided or divided thing.

8. The time it takes to complete a recognized portion of a race, or the point in the race at which that time is measured.

Sentences of Split
  1. The ice cracked and tore.

2. Let's split up and find the other two.

3. My head explodes.

4. I told him I wouldn't fall in love with him.

5. Cracks appeared in the crumbling planks.

6. Before, I could never sit on the rope.

Synonyms of Split

crevice, slash, rent, bolt, drop a/the dime on, splinter, chop, grass on, rat on, come apart, set off, decamp, hew, finger, stab in the back, skedaddle, pack one's bags, take oneself off, make tracks, beat a retreat, scoot, cleave, take off, give away, squeal on, hightail it, start out, peach on, abstract oneself, tell on, flee, rupture, betake oneself, snap, run off, clear out, make off, repair, scram

Offering:

Meanings of Offering:
  1. Offered something, especially as a gift or contribution.

2. Offer or invite (someone) (something) to accept or reject at will.

3. Concession (access or opportunity).

4. Post something to see how it looks or fits.

Sentences of Offering
  1. Everyone brought their offer to the "bring and buy" kiosk.

2. Can I offer you something to drink?.

3. Filler and plates are presented.

Split Offering