Definition of Specialization:
This specialization is thus the basis of global trade, as few countries have enough production capacity to be completely self-sustaining.
Specialization is a method of production whereby an entity focuses on the production of a limited scope of goods to gain a greater degree of efficiency. Many countries, for example, specialize in producing the goods and services that are native to their part of the world, and they trade them for other goods and services.
An agreement within a community, group, or organization under which the members most suited (by virtue of their natural aptitude, location, skill, or other qualification) for a specific activity or task assume greater responsibility for its execution or performance.
The process of concentrating on and becoming expert in a particular subject or skill.
Synonyms of Specialization
Alteration, Analysis, Anatomization, Area, Art, Atomization, Bag, Business, Calling, Career, Career building, Careerism, Change, Craft, Cup of tea, Demarcation, Desynonymization, Differencing, Differentiation, Discrimination, Disequalization, Disjunction, Distinction, Distinguishment, Diversification, Division, Field, Forte, Game, Handicraft, Individualization, Individuation, Itemization, Lifework, Line, Line of business, Line of work, Localization, Long suit, Main interest, Manner, Metier, Mission, Modification, Mystery, Number, Occupation, Particularization, Peculiarization, Personalization, Pet subject, Practice, Profession, Pursuit, Racket, Segregation, Separation, Severalization, Severance, Specialism, Speciality, Specialty, Strong point, Style, Technicality, Thing, Trade, Type, Variation, Vocation, Walk, Walk of life, Way, Weakness, Work
How to use Specialization in a sentence?
- Microeconomic specialization involves the individual actors and economic components, and macroeconomic specialization involves the broad advantage an economy holds in production.
- The man named George was spreading himself too thin and he was not directing all of his energies or engaging in specialization .
- The division and specialization of labor.
- Specialization can increase the productivity of and provide a comparative advantage for a firm or economy.
- Some tasks cant be done by just anyone, you will need to find someone with that specific specialization to get the job done.
- Specialization in business involves focusing on one product or a limited scope of products so as to become more efficient.
- If you have a problem with a piece of equipment and dont know what to do you will have to call someone with that specialization .
Meaning of Specialization & Specialization Definition