Spa los angeles

Spa los angeles

Which is the best spa in Los Angeles? The 10 Best Day Spas in Los Angeles, California. 1 1. Spa LA. 322 Wilshire Center Massotherapy Closed until 7am. 2 2. Hugh Spa. 3 3. WLAN Spa. 4 4. Spa of the sanctuary of Larchmont. 5 5. Japanese tourist complex Tomoko.

Where can I get a Thai massage in Los Angeles?

Larchmont Sanctuary Spa 18. Red Pearl Thai Massage 19. Rejuvenating Medical Spa 20. LAX Climbing Transmitter 21. Four Seasons Spa Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills 22. Burke Williams Spa 23. Royal Thai Massage 24. Dtox Day Spa 25.

What is a spa experience?

Your spa break is simply a well-deserved break from the stresses of life. Maximum relaxation and refreshment. Enjoy relaxing body treatments, invigorating massages, nourishing facials and the luxury of a professional spa.

What are the best spa quotes in the world?

"About me. What surprises me the most is that it has to be a spa, a place to relax and unwind" plus 2. Hugh Spa "I've been going to Hugh Spa for two years. I often come with friends from other countries.To the city or I go with my "more".

What is the best spa in Beverly Hills?

The 8 Best Spas in Los Angeles 1 Ciel Spa, SLS Beverly Hills. 2 hot springs at Spa Glen Ivy. 3 Spa at the Beverly Hills Hotel. 4 Spa on the Beverly Hills Peninsula. 5 Spa at the Four Seasons Los Angeles hotel in Beverly Hills. 6 Spa at Montage, Beverly Hills. 7 Larchmont Sanctuary Resort. 8 The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Los Angeles.

What are people saying about day spas in Los Angeles?

What are people saying about spas in Los Angeles, California? I have been going to Hugh Spa for two years now. I often bring friends or hang out with my mom. Every time I go there I am impressed by the warm and relaxed atmosphere, the spotlessly clean rooms and the truly exceptional customer service.

:brown_circle: Where is the Ciel Spa in La?

The Ciel Spa is located in the SLS Beverly Hills Hotel. It's safe to say that you're unlikely to find a more luxurious experience in Los Angeles (or anywhere else for that matter).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best spa in los angeles county

Nature Spa 12. Century Spa Day & Night 13. Gymnasium Gym 14. Sunset Foot Spa 15. Crystal Spa 16. Luxury Hotels Sanctuary Spa 17. Larchmont Sanctuary Spa 18. Red Pearl Thai Massage 19. Rejuvenate Medical Spa 20. Sender One Climbing LAX 21. Four Seasons Los Angeles Spa Hotel in Beverly Hills 22. Burke Williams Spa 23. Royal Thai Massage 24.

Where are the best day spas in Los Angeles?

This is my pick for the best day spas in Los Angeles, from affordable to super luxurious. Beverly Hills Hotel & Spa de La Prairie, 9641 Sunset Blvd., Beverly Hills. The famous Pink Lady has a luxurious but expensive spa that will appeal to older folks in Beverly Hills.

What is the best spa in California?

Here is a list of the best spas in Southern California. The best spas in the Inner Empire. South Coast Winery Grapeseed Spa - This spa is part of the South Coast Winery. You can get massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. You have access to a wellness area with locker/shower that you can also use during your stay and a large swimming pool.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Are Cal spas good?

Unfortunately, Cal Spas is not one of them. The good news is that attractive hot tubs are sold here at discounted prices. The Bad: Bad components, materials, workmanship, and poor customer service all lead to a bad owner experience. Some will be very happy that their bathtub has served them 5 years of uptime.

:brown_circle: What is the best resort in California?

Best California Hotels 1 Rancho San Ysidro, Santa Barbara, California No. 2 Resort at Pelican Hill, Newport Beach, CA 3 Auberge du Soleil, Napa, California No. 4 Inn in Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, California. no. 5 Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara No. 6 Hotel BelAir, Dorchester Collection, Los Angeles, California. No. 7 shutters on the beach, Los Angeles, California.

Massage near me walk in

:brown_circle: What is a resort and spa?

Resort spas are located in a resort or hotel and offer spa, fitness and wellness services and spa cuisine.

Where are the best day spas in Manhattan Beach?

A day at the Trilogy Spa in Manhattan Beach is a refreshing retreat from the city. Quieter than Beverly Hills and Hollywood, this day spa is a fun couples getaway or a place to pamper yourself. As part of the MassageYourMate package, therapists will even teach you how to massage.

:brown_circle: What are the best things to do in Los Angeles?

And while the beaches and Hollywood may be the subject of all the hype, the best spas in Los Angeles claim to be some of the best things to do.

:brown_circle: Where can I get a deep massage in Los Angeles?

Relax, breathe and recharge your batteries. Discover an oasis of tranquility at the Aqua Thai Spa. Voted the best Swedish and deep Thai massage on the West Side. Most of UCLA and the Dr. come here.

Candace Parker Husband

:brown_circle: Where can I get a good massage in Santa Monica?

Then dine at Stella or M Street across the street. Rachel K. Great offers on monthly subscriptions for massages, facials or nails. Plus, it smells wonderful here. Colleen del Rosario: The Best Massage and Facial in Santa Monica!! A gem on the high street! Free underground parking on Bicknell Avenue.

What are the best spas in the valley for massages?

Martin Bove: Just a great massage spa in the valley. A true gem. Michael Becker: Fantastic massage for a very affordable price. The service is unlike anywhere you've been. I felt like I was in good hands for the whole hour. Convenient on-site parking. 2. Pho Siam Thai Spa by Robert Martinez: The best massage period!

:brown_circle: Where to get a massage in Beverly Hills during pregnancy?

LIVESTRONG_COM - This Burke Williams location is a hidden oasis in the middle of a busy street. Try a Reiki massage to detoxify and rejuvenate. Discover the benefits of Reiki massage. Keep reading. Cindy Ledermann: When booking a pregnancy massage, ask for a free bath as you will not be able to use the other 7 spa services. Beverly Hills montage.

Where can i get a thai massage in los angeles for men

Gregory Aguirre: Find the best massage therapists here at Spa Montage in Beverly, Los Angeles: @VisitBevHills, Stroll Rodeo Dr. and enjoy the free update of the 30 minute @montagebh massage.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best Thai massage spa in Redondo Beach?

Oasis Thai Massage & Spa Redondo Beach “Same with Lee, he was very attentive to what needed to be addressed and the pressure was great fun. “In 10 reviews on 12. South Bay Foot Massage” My fiancé and I made a stop before flying home and this was really what they needed to complete the trip. In 2 comments 13. Wanta Thai Massage 14.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does a Swedish massage consist of?

Swedish massage is the most traditional of all techniques and is taught by all massage students. It consists of five basic movements of stroking, kneading, rubbing, tapping and vibrating that promote circulation and relaxation. The client lies on a massage table covered with a sheet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the benefits of Swedish massage therapy?

By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be relaxing and energizing at the same time. And it can even help after an injury. Deep tissue massage is best for drawing attention to certain painful and hard hot spots on the body.

What is the difference between deep tissue and Swedish massage?

Swedish massage promotes relaxation, while deep tissue massage is used to relax tighter muscles. Swedish massage is performed in slow circular motions with even pressure to improve circulation.

Baby spa near me

:brown_circle: Does a Swedish massage hurt?

The massage should not be harmful. However, sometimes they can, but most of the time it's due to poor technique. It is generally accepted that a Swedish massage or a non-working deep tissue massage will do no harm. However, when it comes to deep tissue massage, it is best known for its pain relief.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the Thai massage & spa like?

Thai Massage & Spa is a luxurious oriental spa that emphasizes cleanliness and massage skills. The hotel has 40 massage rooms with showers and a separate room for foot massages. In addition, the Thai Massage Academy is specialized in professionals and not only.

What are the best places to get a massage in Bangkok?

Bangkok Floating Center Great experience, switch off, relax, quietly meditate away from the bustling city for about an hour in a real Uni 29. Anantara Spa You delivered the Thai message in the spa and the two armed masseurs and Aon are really cool? and make hardness from 30 m.

Which is the best massage spa in Phuket?

NARA Massage & Spa Phuket, they had a Thai massage, this was their second time, they also loved the foot and neck massage and they were both excellent! 20. Spa in balance at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park.

What techniques are used in a Thai massage?

What techniques are used in Thai massage? In traditional Thai massage, practitioners use their hands, fingers, elbows, forearms, and sometimes even the feet to relieve muscle tension. Thai massage is based on the idea that energy moves through your body in predictable lines or pathways called senses.

What are the best massages at Tibor?

Shelley Goldenberg: Tibor gave a wonderful massage. Highly Recommended - Traditional massage is great, but pampering yourself with Serenity Lifts will give you a coconut vanilla scrub that rinses off in the tub. Your paradise Read more.

:brown_circle: How can Thai massage help my back pain?

Both groups received treatment twice weekly for 4 weeks and both groups experienced significant pain relief. Other studies have shown that Thai massage reduces back pain associated with trigger points (tight and painful muscle formations) in the upper back. 3. Relieves stiffness and ■■■■■ pain.

Can Thai massage help with headaches?

If you suffer from migraines or tension headaches, traditional Thai massage can relieve your complaints. In several small studies of patients with chronic headaches, researchers have found that Thai massage reduces the intensity of migraines and tension headaches.

Maya Moore Net Worth

What are the key words of the spa experience?

Keywords: The transforming power of water. Water is at the heart of spa treatments. Mainly transformative, it is used for cleansing and cleansing: externally with compresses, showering, bathing and swimming, and internally for drinking. 2. Food: what they give them to eat. Keywords: nature as food.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much time do I have to spend at the spa?

If your spa treatments are booked later in the day, you will have an hour or two to enjoy the spa pool, steam rooms, gym and/or dining rooms*. Ask where and when you need to be so you don't miss or delay the treatment.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a luxury spa day or overnight spa break?

Depending on the location and package chosen, your day or night at the luxury spa may include access to a beautiful rooftop infinity pool, charming spa garden or a cozy outdoor hot tub, in addition to the selection of hotel facilities. Thermal spa described. also.

:brown_circle: What can you do in a spa hotel?

These parts are ideal for uninterrupted downtime. Fitness Center/Gym - Gyms or gyms can be found in many spa hotels and their associated health clubs. These areas are filled with equipment such as treadmills, exercise bikes, and dumbbells, and some may offer workouts.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to expect at your first spa experience?

And this is a very difficult question to answer because it really comes down to what you are looking for on your first spa visit. In general, you can choose from massages, facials and body treatments. When it comes to massage, the most popular options are Swedish massage, relaxing massage, and deep tissue massage, all with varying intensities.

What is a spa experience definition

SPA offers a linear user interface, which means it is easy to navigate through a website and understand where to find this or that. Saucony SPA, for example, has a clear beginning, middle and end. Using the UI/UX design, Saucony app developers used parallax scrolling and transitions to make the customer journey a pleasant experience.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the medical definition of a spa?

The medical definition of a spa. 1st: mineral spring. b: mineral springs station. 2: A commercial business (such as a spa) that offers services specifically designed for health, fitness, weight loss, beauty, and relaxation.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a single page application (SPA)?

A single page application (SPA) is a single page (hence the name) where a lot of information remains unchanged and only a few things need to be updated at a time. For example, if you search your email, you will see that several changes have been made while browsing. The sidebar and header remain unchanged as you navigate through your inbox.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is an SPA in real estate?

Spas are widely used in real estate transactions or when two parties are dealing with a large item or a large number of items. The need for a SPA forms the basis of the negotiations between buyer and seller. Before a deal is made, the buyer and seller agree on the price of the goods sold and the terms of the deal.

What is a spa spa?

ISPA Spa definition Spas are places dedicated to the common good through a variety of professional services that contribute to the renewal of mind, body and spirit. There are many good reasons to sign up. They are called by its members.

What does a spa manager do?

To be a leader in promoting and improving the wellness of the spa industry and the people it serves. Spas are places dedicated to general wellness through a variety of professional services that rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit.

Why should you visit a spa?

You probably already have a good reason to visit the spa to relieve stress, lose weight, get fit or just have fun. And in case you haven't noticed, there are as many different spas and treatments as there are reasons to go. Remember that spa treatments are ultimately only one thing: you.

What is a member of the spa industry?

Participants span the entire arena, from spas, spas, destinations, mineral springs, spas, clubs, and day spas to service providers such as physicians, wellness teachers, nutritionists, massage therapists, and grocery vendors.

How do you write a resume for a spa manager?

This executive resume uses a chronological resume format to focus on the applicant's 13 years of experience in the spa industry. He underlines his track record of exceptional customer service and spa treatments, as well as his ability to manage people and reduce costs while providing exceptional service.

How to write a resume for a spa esthetician?

This resume is a good example of a general career and development in a specific position. Since this resume is intended for the spa esthetician, it includes skills and descriptions that demonstrate that the hiring manager knows what the spa requires of the employee, such as advising clients, selling products and maintaining a luxurious atmosphere.

How to get a job as a Spa Therapist?

There are many ways to get a job as a spa therapist, but it won't be just for you. Writing a spa therapist resume that grabs the attention of hiring managers is key, and LiveCareer will help you set yourself apart from the competition.

How do you write a professional summary for a resume?

Examples of meaningful professional resumes to consider on your resume include: A customer-focused skincare professional with more than five years of spa experience. Offer your clients precise and nourishing beauty treatments with minimal hassle.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can you expect from a summer spa day?

Warm up in the LED steam room to get ready for a relaxing body massage and a relaxing Thai foot massage. Afterwards, treat yourself to a facial and allow yourself to experience an invigorating spa day like new after enjoying sweet and fruity delights in the relaxation room. a summer spa package for all day long.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a spa experience job

The Spa Therapist's responsibilities include: Providing a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) with safe and convenient service; equipment maintenance and inventory samples; identify and respond to relevant customer requests, needs and expectations.

California State Tree

What does a spa delivery person do?

Offer a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and convenient way. Keep an inventory of product and device samples. Recognize and respond to customer requests, needs and expectations.

:brown_circle: What is a spa experience examples

They reached out to experts and industry professionals to find out what a spa is. They also consider the benefits of a spa, as well as its potential drawbacks. A SPA is a type of web application or website that dynamically reloads selected page elements based on user interaction to avoid loading entirely new pages from the server.

What are some examples of single page applications (spa)?

Popular applications such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Drive, Netflix and many more are examples of SPA. Single page applications are useful when multiple developers are working on the same project.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do I need to know to build an SPA application?

Your team is familiar with developing JavaScript, TypeScript, or Blazor WebAssembly. Your application should already be exposing the API to other clients (internal or public). In addition, SPA frameworks require more expertise in architecture and security.

What is an SPA in web application development?

SPA makes extensive use of web APIs to query and update data as users interact with the application. The next section explains in more detail when to choose Blazor for your web application. Like the JavaScript-based SPA, Blazor apps can support rich client-side behavior without having to reload the page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a spa experience near me

Guests can sign up for an overnight stay and enjoy a day spa, or stay for a short session at the local wellness center. Everyone deserves a little time for me. The next time you need a healthy meal, check out this list of popular spas nearby.

What does a day spa do?

Virginia I. From romantic weekends to wellness, day spas specialize in enhancing beauty and preserving body and mind with a variety of personalized treatments. Guests can sign up for an overnight stay and enjoy a day spa, or stay for a short session at the local wellness center.

Where are the Best Spas near Chester for spa days?

For those seeking an idyllic combination of luxury and wellness, Spa at Carden is hard to beat on spa days near Chester. With its own wine cellar and a specially designed sophisticated spa, it is a real treat for romantic wellness days or celebrating with friends.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the best features of the inspire day spa?

Excellent facilities, relaxation area well worth the extra time ~ spa, jacuzzi, steam room and also a large relaxation area.

What is the best spa slogan ever?

These are the 151 best spa slogans of all time. These standout spa slogans are unique and memorable. A beautiful salon with an excellent reputation. A bright and loving hand. A day in earthly paradise. Natural joyful lifestyle. A natural breeze of relaxation. New perspective beauty.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the best spas in the United States?

Read on to learn more about what makes it special and for a complete list of America's best spas. 1. Pearl Laguna, Laguna Beach, CA Review: Additional Information:

Is Saturday a day for the spa?

Why not share? Saturday is a wellness day. Relax, pamper yourself, enjoy and love yourself: Ana Monnar Dios is a water bath and it's all loose bubbles.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where can I put spa quotes in my marketing materials?

Whether you're looking for social media content, a series of spa quotes to put at the end of a marketing email or lightbox, we've got you covered! Do you like this slideshow? Why not share? Saturday is a wellness day.

What are some inspiring quotes about sleep?

Here are 20 inspirational quotes about haymaking. "Sleep is the golden chain that connects health and your body." - Thomas Dekker "Sleep is the best meditation." - Dalai Lama "A person should forget his anger before going to bed" - Mahatma Gandhi.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the best rated hot tub?

One of the best spas under $6,000 is the Lifesmart 7Person Hydromax DLX Spa. Included with this bathtub is a special lockable hard cover to ensure that no dirt gets into the bathtub and that no one is dropped or injured, or worse, when the bathtub is not in use.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the best types of hot tubs?

• Laptop. If you are looking for more options in terms of size, color and configuration, a portable hot tub is the perfect choice.
  • rotating. A rotating bath is an excellent option for low-budget hydrotherapy.
  • Swim or exercise in the spa.
  • Wooden.
  • In-Ground.
  • Soft-Sided.
  • Inflatable.
  • forest fire.
  • individual.

What are the best rated small hot tubs?

Reviews of the best small resorts Aquarest Spas Premium 300 Spa. Aquarest is a fairly well-known brand in the spa market. Aquarest Spas Choose 400 whirlpools. Select 400 is the perfect size and layout for 4 people. Ohana Spas Balance hydromassage bath for 6 people and 25 jets with ozonator. Aleko inflatable hydromassage for 2 people and 130 jets. Intex PureSpa 77'' hydromassage with bubble massage.

What brand to choose for hot tubs?

Sundance's Best Spa Hot Tubs of 2021 - The Best Overall Hot Tubs. Sundance Spas has the best spa features and intelligence built in as standard with adjustable Fluidix nozzles. Master Spa: The best spas at this price. Made in Jacuzzi: Best Luxury Spa Company. Bullfrog Spa: The best hot tubs for massages. Hot Springs: The best jacuzzi for two or more people.

What are the best spa quotes in the world youtube

Using relaxation and relaxation appointments is ideal for spas and beauty salons. This makes your customers enthusiastic and increases the chance that they will book with you. But how do you use all these spa appointments?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some good quotes for a massage therapist?

Enjoying! "Massage Therapists ~ Changing Lives Step by Step." Give your body a little love, it deserves it." Touch your body. Heal your mind. Calm your mind. "A good weekend starts with a positive attitude and a good massage." You are one massage away from a good mood.” “Massage day is the best day of the week.”.

Who is Connie Kline?

:brown_circle: What are the most amazing spas in the world?

The 100 Most Beautiful Spas in the World 1. Ventana Inn and Spa, California, USA 2. The RitzCarlton, Hong Kong 3. Green T. House, Beijing, China 4. Aquadome Spa, Langenfeld, Austria Retreat Samui, Thailand 6 Blue Lagoon, Iceland 7. St. Regis Remed Spa, Aspen, Colorado, USA 8. St. Regis Lhasa Spa, Tibet 9. Liquidrom, Berlin, Germany.

What is the W spa at the W?

W is a series of unique and impressive hotels around the world, and this spa is just one of many attractive designs. 6. Blue Lagoon, Iceland. Excellent geothermal hot springs in a picturesque landscape.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some good quotes for Saturday?

Saturday is a wellness day. Relax, pamper yourself, enjoy and love yourself - Ana Monnar. God is a water bath and they are all separate bubbles. - Phil Collins. Relax and your energy will recover. - Laila Gift Akita. It is not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and make your happiness a priority.

What are some funny spa quotes for Instagram?

In the list below, I've put together some fun spa quotes that are sure to make your fans smile. The list includes fun quotes about manicure and pedicure and more general quotes about spa and massage therapy. "Life isn't perfect. But your nails are!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a good relaxation quote for a spa?

Quotes for relaxation. To take advantage of the relaxation quotes and sayings above, here are some relaxation quotes that are perfect for a spa. Relaxation appointments are great for focusing because this is the experience all your clients are looking for. Relaxation is a step towards rest. Relaxation day quote.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to promote your wellness business with spa quotes?

I shave for women who give me a pedicure! 'Trust me. You need me to love you.' "Monday. Nothing a massage can't fix." The vibrant spa offers are perfect for your clients to get active and book their day spa. Here is a selection of quotes you can use to promote your wellness business.

:brown_circle: Is the crystal Spa in Koreatown Los Angeles worth a visit?

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor Member, not a TripAdvisor Member. July I have been to over 5 Korean spas in Koreatown in Los Angeles and the Crystal Spa is definitely one of the best.

How hot are the spas at Crystal spa?

There are only 3 warm rooms from 45° to 55°. It's certainly not the warmest of temperatures, but it's enough to make you sweat. These are basic rooms and not as modern as other spas, but they do the job. Overall, the Crystal Spa is a great alternative to the larger BJJs in town.

What are the pros and cons of the crystal spa?

Overall I haven't seen people sleeping here as it doesn't run 24 hours and is therefore more hygienic. The Crystal Spa is also conveniently located in the mall so you can buy groceries/bread from the shop when you go out. Cons: Generally clean spa (but chlorinated bathrooms).

What are the pros and cons of the spa La?

Cons: Generally clean spa (but chlorinated bathrooms). If you are looking for pure alkaline water (without chlorine), Spa LA is probably your best option. The downside of the spa is that it is for women only.

:brown_circle: Why choose Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa?

The mission of Beverly Hills Wellness & Spa is to always be the best medical spa in West Palm Beach for an unforgettable experience. The Beverly Hills Wellness Center & Med Spa believes in providing an unforgettable celebrity experience at an affordable price.

What is Ciel Spa Beverly Hills?

Luxury Ciel Spa and Online Skin Care Store Beverly Hills Ciel Spa is a luxury Beverly Hills spa and online cosmetics store that sells iconic products for skin, face, body, body and more. jump to content.

:brown_circle: What is the best Med Spa in West Palm Beach?

The Beverly Hills Health & Spa is the local medical spa in West Palm Beach. They pride themselves on the fact that their luxury home is unique in many ways.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is the Olympic Spa in Los Angeles closed?

CLOSED. 247 photos and 1039 reviews. Massage 3915 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA Telephone numbers Olympic Spa services are temporarily closed. The inauguration is scheduled for October 4, 2021. “After 5 minutes, they entered the absinthe whirlpool and there they began to wait for their treatment. I was treated by the goddess.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where is the best Korean spa in La?

Olympic Spa is the best Korean resort in Los Angeles and there are things they can do better than anyone else. You must have some great Korean scrubs. The food is excellent, the robes are super sweet, barley tea on tap, coffee and water, great amenities.

Is opolympic spa open 2021?

Olympic Spa is temporarily closed. The inauguration is scheduled for October 4, 2021. “After 5 minutes, they entered the absinthe whirlpool and there they began to wait for their treatment. I was treated by the goddess. In 58 reviews, women's day spa, massage, skin care, facial, reflexology, nail salon, waxing and a Korean restaurant.