South Harmon Institute Of Technology

Is there a real university like the South Harmon Institute of Technology?

As a graduate of the Navy's Chesapeake University, I don't understand. (Also known in some quarters as the United States Naval Academy)

Seriously, if you really want to go to college, you should check out the comparison of great books. These include St. John's College in Annapolis, MD and Santa Fe, NM Schmidt College in Chicago and Thomas Eknas College in Santa Paula, California. They are not as independent as the students in the movies, but they usually do not take exams and have a more relaxed atmosphere on campus. Look at this woman!

Among others, St. John's has almost always been part of the American Naval Academy's cricket team. Any school where the helipad is the most serious sport may be what you are looking for. .

This page can help you.

D:

It is good to know that S.H.I.T received the film. I really like the relaxed atmosphere. And students teach students and make blocks without tests and shake their faces ... hahaha. But seriously, does anyone know such a donkey ... and if so ...

Hahaha no you can't go anywhere like that.

Even if there is such a place and you can go there. No reputable employer will honor or accept it as a bachelor's degree. It will work to stand with you to a real degree.

I'm going to college!

I don't think it's because, if there is, I think it's because.

Is there a real university like the South Harmon Institute of Technology? 3

It is good to know that S.H.I.T. Accepted I really like the calm atmosphere. And students teach students and test without blocks and shake their faces cl ... haha. But seriously, does anyone know of such a school ... and if not, does anyone have one?

As a Chesapeake University of Naval Technology graduate, I don't understand. (Also known in some circles as the United States Naval Academy)

Seriously, if you really want to go back to college, you should check out the Great Books Schools. These include St. John's College in Annapolis, MD and Santa Fe, NM Schmidt College in Chicago and Thomas Aquinas College in Santa Paula, California. They are not as independent as the students in the movies, but they usually do not take exams and have a more relaxed, catatonic atmosphere on campus. Look at this woman!

Among others, St. John's has almost always been part of the US Naval Academy's cricket team. Any school where the helipad is the most serious sport may be what you are looking for.

This page can help you.

D:

It is good to know that S.H.I.T. Accepted I really like the calm atmosphere. And students teach students and without exams and they block and shake their heads ... hahaha but seriously, does anyone know of such a school ... and if so .. .

Hahaha no, you can't graduate from university in such a place.

Even if there is such a place and you can go there. No reputable employer will honor or accept it as an undergraduate degree. Living with a real degree will work.

I don't think it's there because if it's there I think it's because of it.