South Florida Dental Assisting School

Am I sure this dental school is recognized?

South Florida School of Dentistry

I wouldn't trust a dental care program that only lasts 10 weeks. Most rebel programs last 9 months (regular academic year). Anything less and you won't get the information you need. If they recognize the program, they should know about your condition.

Hello! For example, help

If so, you should try to check with the FBD and / or FE or verify that the school is indeed recognized. I think this is a great place to ask for advice like this and, in fact, make sure you get the real answer.

Ok i !!

All right, the other speeches are fine

Am I sure this dental school is recognized? ^

Her school is the South Florida College of Dentistry. I checked the ADA's website and it doesn't seem to be recognized by them. But he says he is licensed by the Florida Board of Dentistry and the Florida Board of Independent Education (License # 3292). Their website is:

Hello! For example, help

If so, you should try to check with the FBD and / or FE or verify that the school is indeed recognized. I think this is a great place to ask for advice and, in fact, make sure you get the right answer.

Ok i !!

Ok i swear ok

Can I believe this dental school is accredited? ۔

This school is the South Florida School of Dentistry. I checked the ADA website and it looks like they are not recognized by them. But he says he is licensed by the Florida Board of Dentistry and the Florida Board of Independent Education (License # 3292). Here is their website:

I will not rely on a dental care program that lasts only 10 weeks. Most rebel programs run for 9 months (regular school years). Anything less and you won't get the information you need. If they recognize the program, they should know about your condition.

Hello! For example, help

If so, you should try to check with FBD and / or FE or confirm that the school is actually accredited. I think this is a great place to ask for such advice and of course make sure you get a real answer.

Ok me

Well, the other speeches are fine.