Definition of Sourcing:
A place, person, or thing from which something originates or can be obtained.
A body or process by which energy or a particular component enters a system.
The process of finding suppliers of goods or services
See also outsourcing.
Obtain from a particular source.
Synonyms of Sourcing
Origin, Place of origin
How to use Sourcing in a sentence?
- Each type of coffee is sourced from one country.
- Now came the process of sourcing , which could take a long time and was always stressful because it was hard to find suppliers.
- The sourcing of the technology was largely in thanks to our new software engineer who had developed relationships and contacts we could use.
- Having someone that is good at sourcing on your side can save your company a lot of money when they get the right supplier.
- Mackerel is a good source of fish oil.
Meaning of Sourcing & Sourcing Definition