Sonic Smoothies

Sonic Smoothies

Copy Sonics sunbathing?

I work in Sonak. It's all 1/3 banana, 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup, orange juice and some mud. The best way to make whole is to crush the ice cubes, lemon / lemon juice and cinnamon. What helps, for example?

The sun of sound

You're wrong, Sonics Sunshine Shake is old. It combines half a banana, a scoop of strawberry ice cream, half a cup of orange juice, soft ice cream and some ice cream. Remember that Tugh Sonak has the best ice cream, so it's very easy to mix.

The trembling of the sun

2 ripe bananas, divided into several parts

1 cup pineapple juice

Preferably freshly squeezed, 1/2 cup of orange juice

1 cup weak lemons or orange yogurt or soy yogurt

1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Or put in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer. Serve immediately in a large freezer.

2 to 3.

This is from others:

Are you talking about a sound sunrise drink? If so, it's just cherry lime and orange juice. I used to work at Sonak, but there was no one at that time. I think you can take lime from the milk and juice section of the store refrigerator, add cherry juice and orange juice and mix well! With cherry lemons, just take the gabulan and squeeze a slice of lemon and then sprinkle with cherry juice. It looks good! Maybe I should find it now !!

To make the smoothie, just add the vanilla ice cream and a blender.

For example, help some !!!

فخر Proud Parents of Darky and Casey, Michael Avery 7/31/97 and Carter James 6/24/02

Are we twins? You can buy frozen meat with gourd without sauce at most supermarkets. Try adding it to the pasta sauce.

Sonic Smoothies

Sonic Smoothies

Sonic Smoothies