Sonhar Com Dente Quebrado

Or what about dreaming of falling teeth ????????

This means that your subconscious is tested to tell you or your mind so that you can start using your teeth with floss, then brush well (including your tongue) and use fluoride.

Note: Coca-Cola herbs (Pepsi and other Cola), peas that they use weak or tooth enamel, are prone to breakage.

Anyway, you only have one thing, when I dreamed that I had lost my teeth, it wasn't too long ago and I had an accident at the gaming center and I broke my teeth ...

Or what does it mean to dream of a falling tooth ??????? 3

This means that your subconscious is ready to tell you or your conscious mind so that you can start using your teeth with floss, then brush well (including your tongue) and use fluoride.

Note: Avoid coke (Pepsi and other cola), peas that weaken them or use tooth enamel, which breaks them.

Stay there, you only have one thing, that when I dreamed that I had a tooth left, it wasn't too long ago and I had an accident at the game center and my tooth broke ...

It's not impressive, but death in the family. There are those who are in front or teeth in front, there are parents who are close, there are those who are very close beggars, relatives but far away. More beautiful than culture and backslash

I continue the story of my great death. But I don't particularly believe it because I dreamed of teeth, hair and no one died.

Run me How to respond? You are welcome

I answered your question!

Voice saw it in soap opera? (Living)

Peas I would say:

To lose a tooth in a dream means death for the family, for someone in the family to die because of someone else!

o be jorge sonu roman with tooth i stay means miguel will die because of luciana, but he will not die!

But only Ĉ ‚© or the people who created it we love Tatarus ....

A NOW PF ME 10 POINTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

I have no idea !!!