Definition of Social network:
Family, and friends and their families, that together create an interconnected system through which alliances are formed, help is obtained, information is transmitted, and strings are pulled. In an organizational setting, it usually constitutes the group of ones peers, seniors, and subordinates who provide privileged information on how to get things done, how the power structure operates, and who holds the strings at present.
A dedicated website or other application which enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, etc.
A network of social interactions and personal relationships.
How to use Social network in a sentence?
- I like using a social network to talk with my friends because it is really quick and easy and they have the most funny stickers to send.
- There is an ongoing debate about the effects social media has on communication, but it is clear that for people who are isolated or housebound, there can be much to gain from being part of a social network.
- A key ability of modern businesses is a good social network presence in order to engage with customers at a more personal level.
- Global measures assess the degree of social integration or embeddedness in a social network more broadly.
- The data also revealed a widespread apathy to the prospect of purchasing through social networks.
Meaning of Social network & Social network Definition